Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1663769 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6450 on: March 16, 2015, 12:06:24 pm »
I've had my eye on that one for a while. I've always hoped that Nep-Nep would get an action game. ^^

EDIT: I'll send you a PM, argyle!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6451 on: March 16, 2015, 12:19:44 pm »
just the standard edition, Greg.

I decided that,

(w/ the 2 exceptions being  "The Two 5's)"...

...which are *obviously*  :P

both

Disgaea 5

-and-

Persona 5;

that, until I've caught-up on (listened to all OST's, read & looked at all books, etc) on the LE's that I already have...

...that only my super-special, and my super-favorites, are going to rate an LE purchase.

Also excepting, of course, any LE's of games that I want & that I can buy from locals selling their games (like the sealed LE of gibberishHtoLNIQFireFlyDiArzieS :o); at ridiculously low prices ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6452 on: March 16, 2015, 12:24:35 pm »
YADP

(Yet Another Double Post) 8)

Thoughts on SOE being sold & becoming "Breaking Day"/"Breakaway"; something like that?

argyle

« Reply #6453 on: March 16, 2015, 12:39:56 pm »
just the standard edition, Greg.

I decided that,

(w/ the 2 exceptions being  "The Two 5's)"...

...which are *obviously*  :P

both

Disgaea 5

-and-

Persona 5;

that, until I've caught-up on (listened to all OST's, read & looked at all books, etc) on the LE's that I already have...

...that only my super-special, and my super-favorites, are going to rate an LE purchase.

Also excepting, of course, any LE's of games that I want & that I can buy from locals selling their games (like the sealed LE of gibberishHtoLNIQFireFlyDiArzieS :o); at ridiculously low prices ;)

I just thought AFU might make the cut due to your love of GFP. I went back & forth, but in the end decided to bite on the LE. I really did enjoy GFP, tho I still need to go back to finish it, and the price vs content was right for the LE.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6454 on: March 17, 2015, 12:52:58 am »
Ugh, the last heist on the new GTA 5 online heist is so hard and frustrating.... wanted to throw my controller out the window.

Edit; Oh and Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone. Remember to be safe and don't drink and drive!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 03:35:28 am by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6455 on: March 17, 2015, 06:12:18 am »
YADP

(Yet Another Double Post) 8)

Thoughts on SOE being sold & becoming "Breaking Day"/"Breakaway"; something like that?

*DayBreak*

kashell

« Reply #6456 on: March 17, 2015, 08:08:33 am »
I'm not Irish, but green is my favorite color. Happy St. Patty's day!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6457 on: March 17, 2015, 11:23:26 am »
so...is this old news?

http://www.amazon.com/Danganronpa-Another-Episode-Ultra-Despair-PlayStation/dp/B00TXCBT1A/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_9_3GG4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1T2CK7CN9QXNNA5Q3RKN

it's been happening a lot, lately; where I haven't been keeping up with any sites, events, announcements, release dates, etc

*but*

the upside to that is...

...that it's because I've been playing & platting games - instead of keeping up with them  ;D

abe

« Reply #6458 on: March 17, 2015, 11:32:48 am »
so...is this old news?

http://www.amazon.com/Danganronpa-Another-Episode-Ultra-Despair-PlayStation/dp/B00TXCBT1A/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_9_3GG4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1T2CK7CN9QXNNA5Q3RKN

it's been happening a lot, lately; where I haven't been keeping up with any sites, events, announcements, release dates, etc

*but*

the upside to that is...

...that it's because I've been playing & platting games - instead of keeping up with them  ;D

It was announced for localization around a month ago now. So... yeah, old news. :P

All you have do do is keep up with this lovely thread. ;) --> http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,4876.0.html
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6459 on: March 17, 2015, 11:34:33 am »
All of the conversation in these threads is way over my head for japanese games I will never play ...

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6460 on: March 17, 2015, 11:36:57 am »
All of the conversation in these threads is way over my head for japanese games I will never play ...

I don't know/understand any more than 5-10 words in Japanese but, I can (and do:) still really enjoy a lot of these games.

when yer right, yer right, abe...keep forgetting about dat' thread

kashell

« Reply #6461 on: March 17, 2015, 11:50:13 am »
On the podcast last week, fauxshot mentioned that Dangan Ronpa would be getting another game. I'm glad that the series is getting so much love. I just hope that this one doesn't have an awful Monomi mini-game. That was terrible.

abe

« Reply #6462 on: March 17, 2015, 11:55:41 am »
On the podcast last week, fauxshot mentioned that Dangan Ronpa would be getting another game. I'm glad that the series is getting so much love. I just hope that this one doesn't have an awful Monomi mini-game. That was terrible.

The third game in the main series is in development now too. :) It's still in the very early stages of development right now though, so there's no estimate on a release date yet. Given the way the series has been treated over here lately, it's probably safe to say that we'll get this one eventually too.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #6463 on: March 17, 2015, 12:06:37 pm »

The third game in the main series is in development now too. :) It's still in the very early stages of development right now though, so there's no estimate on a release date yet. Given the way the series has been treated over here lately, it's probably safe to say that we'll get this one eventually too.

That is awesome news.

So help me if there's another School Mode, though. >__<

argyle

« Reply #6464 on: March 17, 2015, 12:11:05 pm »
so...is this old news?

*but*

the upside to that is...

It was announced for localization around a month ago now. So... yeah, old news. :P

All you have do do is keep up with this lovely thread. ;) --> http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,4876.0.html

Thanks for mentioning it Abe before I had to. :P

I still haven't played through the second Danganronpa. I started it, but felt a rush of deja vu from the first game which I had played not that long before so I put it down. Enough time has probably passed by now tho that I'd enjoy going through it. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis