Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1664395 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6795 on: April 11, 2015, 02:35:07 am »
Hoping you and your wife are doing well also, argyle!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6796 on: April 11, 2015, 11:12:56 am »
Just checking in, my wife had to go into the hospital this week. :( She's doing a lot better now, should be coming home tomorrow, and if so I'll probably be around here some more this weekend.

Hope everyone here's still doing well! :)

Hoping for the best
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6797 on: April 12, 2015, 01:54:28 pm »
So many games and me with barely any memory card space.   :-[

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6798 on: April 12, 2015, 02:32:49 pm »
So many games and me with barely any memory card space.   :-[

Once I get some money, ill be upgrading my ps4 memory
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

argyle

« Reply #6799 on: April 13, 2015, 11:12:54 am »
I'm glad all is good.

Glad to hear that she's doing better, Greg!

Hoping you and your wife are doing well also, argyle!

Hoping for the best

Thanks a lot for the well-wishes guys, she's doing MUCH better now I'm pleased to say. :) I've also never been so happy to be at work - being in a hospital for a week is NOT fun!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #6800 on: April 13, 2015, 12:48:04 pm »
I can't think of anyone who actually enjoys being at a hospital. I mean, sometimes the nurses there can be fun but... XD

devancowan

« Reply #6801 on: April 13, 2015, 11:24:42 pm »
Looking for someone on the Xb One to help me out on Rayman Legends and get an achievement! hopefully someone has is since its a free game this month! Anyone?  :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6802 on: April 13, 2015, 11:29:17 pm »
Looking for someone on the Xb One to help me out on Rayman Legends and get an achievement! hopefully someone has is since its a free game this month! Anyone?  :)

It's free?! One of the greatest games of last generation, and it's free?! Wow, that's pretty cool. I already have it, though.

devancowan

« Reply #6803 on: April 14, 2015, 12:21:08 am »

It's free?! One of the greatest games of last generation, and it's free?! Wow, that's pretty cool. I already have it, though.

Yeah, I finished it up and am just trying for the last few time consuming achievements. I actually really enjoyed it!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6804 on: April 14, 2015, 01:25:03 am »
I've also never been so happy to be at work - being in a hospital for a week is NOT fun!

Wow...

I can't even stomach staying a few days as a visitor.  Keeping you in thoughts as you and your wife go through this.

kashell

« Reply #6805 on: April 14, 2015, 08:00:41 am »
Finally some good news. Star Ocean 5 is hap-hap-happening! And apparently, folks from the now gone tri-Ace are developing it. This makes me very pleased. I just hope that there aren't any battle trophies.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6806 on: April 14, 2015, 08:49:08 am »
...battle trophies...

;D :'( :'( :'( >:(

Which platform(s) is Star Ocean 5 coming to;

kashy doo-doo?!

does that term of affection work for you, "Triumph Heart"?

poo and doo-doo are pretty much synonymous, right?  ;)

Noire just now hit level 98 and, only has Wyn, Generia G, and Little Rain left to max Lilies for.

So, where and with what formations/set-up's did you find to be the least painless and the most efficient to get you through Lily Hell?

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #6807 on: April 14, 2015, 09:11:09 am »
Sorry I havent been very active here lately. Im working my original job plus taking on a second job and dealing with my family and my wife's surgery, I havent had time to turn on a game in almost 2 weeks. I want to finish Hyrule warriors, I want to get more than 10 minutes into Bloodborne, and I just bought MK X last night and really looking forward to exploring that game as well. Where the fuck is the pause button for life?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6808 on: April 14, 2015, 09:25:01 am »
Where the fuck is the pause button for life?

You figure that one out, my brother, you let me know.  So much to do, so little time. 
The construction season is about to kick off.  Oh wait, it never stopped.  It's just going to get more hectic.

kashell

« Reply #6809 on: April 14, 2015, 09:27:40 am »

Which platform(s) is Star Ocean 5 coming to;

kashy doo-doo?!

does that term of affection work for you, "Triumph Heart"?

poo and doo-doo are pretty much synonymous, right?  ;)

Triumph Heart...I can really dig that one. The other one, I'm not so sure. This is VG Collect, not a board about this word has been removed because EW GROSS.

It looks like SO5 will be for both the PS3 and the PS4.

Noire just now hit level 98 and, only has Wyn, Generia G, and Little Rain left to max Lilies for.

So, where and with what formations/set-up's did you find to be the least painless and the most efficient to get you through Lily Hell?

For Lily Grinding, I used the mission you mentioned: Collect Moon Grass. Clear the enemies, collect all but one moon grass and GET. TO. WORK. Set up your ladies in a cross formation with the one you're working on in the middle. In this case, Noire would be in the middle surrounded by Wyn, LR and GG. Start using her support skill and eventually...the trophy will DING!

Here's something I also HIGHLY recommend doing. As you know Vert, Lid and Wyn don't have support skills so they can't bump and grind the same way the other girls can. In the Moon Grass mission, consider letting the enemies live as long as you can and stick Lid in the middle of Wyn and Vert. Vert can use her Terai Division and Wyn can use Yellow Card. This will help build their Lily Ranks with Lid.

Actually, in any mission, consider bringing those three along and have them do nothing but debuff enemies. Every little bit helps!