Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1672458 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7350 on: June 11, 2015, 11:46:10 am »
I started with Lotte, since I had a feeling (which I was right about) that I'd like Stera more. I'm not saying Lotte is bad, but Stera's story has more depth to it. Also, Stera is drop dead gorgeous.

I don't think it makes a difference on who you start with. If you plan on going for the platinum, you're good with either option. Just remember to check a guide about how to answer a request from Raoul when you play as Lotte.

So, a friend of mine who lives in NYC mentioned that she was doing a charity event that raises awareness for diseases, LGBT rights, homeless LGBT youth, and other worthy causes. The event was called Broadway Bares. And...I'm not very pleased by what I saw.

I'm not a fan of theater in the first place, but I do have a respect for its craft. Unlike movies (which I dislike more) you are only given one shot to wow the audience. So, when I see NSFW pictures of ripped dudes and toned gals wearing essentially nothing, I feel it's sending the wrong message. Fire, I always thought to be a member of Broadway, you had to be able to act, sing, dance and emote your little heart out. Sure, you have to be in shape to do most of that, but I've seen plays/musicals where the cast wasn't a bunch of super models.

For a charity event to promote safe-sex, why would they recruit only gods and goddesses to perform? Why would they make them wear nothing? Disease, homelessness, and other issues plaguing the LGBT community effects all body types and races. I feel like everyone in the theater should have been part of this event. If anything, I feel like it will create more issues due to LGBT youth having self-esteem and body issues.

Blah. I'm just venting. I talked about with others and they see where I'm coming from.

abe

« Reply #7351 on: June 11, 2015, 11:44:13 pm »
Soo... this happened when?

I still love my Vita. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #7352 on: June 12, 2015, 12:10:54 am »
Soo... this happened when?

I still love my Vita. :'(

I just saw it too @ Pat's Channel.

RIP

:'( :'(
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7353 on: June 12, 2015, 12:32:10 am »
Sad to hear Sir Christopher Lee passed away.  Rest in peace and condolences to his family.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7354 on: June 12, 2015, 01:33:09 am »
RIP. Mr. Lee :(
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #7355 on: June 12, 2015, 08:18:52 am »
The poor Vita. Haters hated it and now this is the result. *sigh* I love the Vita and nothing will change that.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7356 on: June 12, 2015, 09:06:01 am »
The poor Vita. Haters hated it and now this is the result. *sigh* I love the Vita and nothing will change that.

I would love the vita, but i havent seen a game worth me going to buy it.... so far.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #7357 on: June 12, 2015, 09:29:10 am »

I would love the vita, but i havent seen a game worth me going to buy it.... so far.

Absolutely. For fans of RPGs like myself and dark, it's like a godsend. Still, it's a fun piece of technology to own.

argyle

« Reply #7358 on: June 12, 2015, 10:29:08 am »
Hate to break up all of this despressing news.

....but....

..........(does this remind you of a certain person's posts yet? :P)

Tales of Zesteria confirmed for PS4!!!!

US release date hasn't been confirmed yet, probably will be later today. But the EU release date is in Oct., so ours will probably be as well.

So....with that being taken off of my PS3 RPG list...

--AND--

...the import copy of Agarest: Generations of War I got in the mail last night....

.......that makes 17 more PS3 RPGs I need to complete my collection!

3 of those being not-yet-released (Lost Dimension, Sword Art Online: Lost Song & Yakuza 5)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7359 on: June 12, 2015, 02:11:50 pm »
Hate to break up all of this despressing news.

....but....

..........(does this remind you of a certain person's posts yet? :P)

Tales of Zesteria confirmed for PS4!!!!

US release date hasn't been confirmed yet, probably will be later today. But the EU release date is in Oct., so ours will probably be as well.

October 16 for Europe and in the comments for that Facebook post they said October 20 for the US

kashell

« Reply #7360 on: June 12, 2015, 02:21:46 pm »
I thought that they said October 20th was for Steam.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7361 on: June 12, 2015, 02:24:23 pm »

Okay it does say the 20th for steam... in europe the US is just getting all 3 versions on the 20th

kashell

« Reply #7362 on: June 12, 2015, 02:50:49 pm »

Okay it does say the 20th for steam... in europe the US is just getting all 3 versions on the 20th

I can't flippin' wait. o_____o I need more Tales in my life.

abe

« Reply #7363 on: June 12, 2015, 03:23:52 pm »

Hopefully it drops in price as fast as Xillia 2 did so I don't have to pay more than $60 for it. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

woahsweetgreyphix

« Reply #7364 on: June 12, 2015, 03:25:12 pm »
I can't wait either, will def try to get this for PS3 for my birthday or something   8)