Author Topic: Club Nintendo  (Read 13460 times)

desocietas

Re: Club Nintendo
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2011, 03:59:55 pm »
Looks like Club Nintendo is now offering downloadable games as rewards: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do;jsessionid=094F7F9B1744CCA2D69972DEECCED10A
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 04:39:26 pm »
Nice! If I can get the log in to agree with me, I may be tempted to get Super Mario Kart.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 11:36:52 am »
I got the pins for this year's platinum rewards. Not a big fan of pins in general, but at least the boxes are pretty cool :P

amauriel

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 10:04:34 am »
@jobocan: That's EXACTLY what I thought. I am never taking them out of the package, it's much cooler than the pins themselves.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

desocietas

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2011, 12:52:36 pm »
I haven't even opened my Club Nintendo calendar yet, but I just got an email from them about a misspelling on one of the months.  They're giving you the option of having a replacement sent, but you need to respond back to them by Jan 9th.  FYI!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 06:35:49 pm »
Ya I got this email as well. I still have to respond to it, as far as I am aware they are only sending a replacement card for that month.

desocietas

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 08:29:30 pm »
Ya I got this email as well. I still have to respond to it, as far as I am aware they are only sending a replacement card for that month.

Ah, you are correct, sir.
Please confirm by January 9th if you would like a replacement and we'll happily send you a new Year-view Calendar insert.

Thanks for the correction!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2011, 01:18:57 am »
Just a reminder that the post-play surveys for the recent batch of ambassador downloadable titles were set to expire on Dec 30 for me... might be the same for others?
Edit: The expiry date is for the first batch of ambassador freebies, not the most recent one.  The second batch have a due date of 4/21 for me.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2011, 08:24:17 am »
Just confirmed my replacement calendar page, ha.

Also, while I wish I could have gotten in on the Ambassador games. The original price of the 3DS is something I couldn't justify when it was first released. I'll be getting a red 3DS soonish though, once I recoup from Christmas and snowboard gear, ha. I need to get it before the take down Four Swords...

desocietas

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2011, 11:14:01 am »
Yeah, the flame 3DS looks pretty good... my friend got a non-red one during that week of the early price drops right before the deadline for ambassador status.  Seemed like the way to go if you wanted those free 20 games.  Not a huge thing to me, as I don't really play the older titles, but I enjoyed the pleasant surprise/return of Fire Emblem.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 03:48:05 pm »
It's getting down to the end of the Club Nintendo coin year, so this new news about changing coin values for 7/1 might be of use in case you have items yet to register:

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do?eid=ClubN6122012NoneNoneClubNsurveychange_group5
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 04:01:48 pm »
It's getting down to the end of the Club Nintendo coin year, so this new news about changing coin values for 7/1 might be of use in case you have items yet to register:

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do?eid=ClubN6122012NoneNoneClubNsurveychange_group5
Huh, odd that some of the coin values are actually going UP for 3DS games... I was saving typing in OoT 3D and Super Mario 3D Land for the next Club year, to help for the 2013 Platinum, and now I'm happy I did!  xD

A little sad the eShop games seem to be dropping to 5 coins, though... less for the actual coin value, though, and moreso because then my coins might end up uneven!  I like nice, round numbers! :(
Now Playing: Final Fantasy V Advance, Mega Man Battle Network, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

amauriel

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 10:36:07 pm »
On this same topic, if you're only a few away from Gold or Platinum status, you've only got until June 30th to get there to get the rewards for the year. The pins weren't that cool last year, but the little statuette the year before that was great. The plush Mario hat the year before that was pretty cool too.

jcalder8

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 10:40:00 pm »
How much do you need for platinum?

amauriel

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 10:46:44 pm »
600 coins for Platinum. But that's total over the year. So my balance is like 400 but my total for the year was 850 or so, so way over for Platinum. I had bought the 3DS card case and the Zelda posters.