Author Topic: Club Nintendo  (Read 13458 times)

blipcs76

Re: Club Nintendo
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2012, 01:51:46 pm »
I had a bunch of points that were going to expire this month as well has having a handful of games I hadn't registered yet, so I punched those in last night and cashed them in for the messenger bag.  I was hoping to save up enough to get Game and Watch 2 or the actual Game & Watch, but it's going to be awhile before I get 800 or 1200 coins.

I also had trouble registering one of my games, which I needed to hit Gold status for the year.  I sent them an email and hope they can straighten that out so I can get another lame calendar or whatnot for hitting Gold :)

desocietas

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 03:25:20 pm »
I had a bunch of points that were going to expire this month as well has having a handful of games I hadn't registered yet, so I punched those in last night and cashed them in for the messenger bag.  I was hoping to save up enough to get Game and Watch 2 or the actual Game & Watch, but it's going to be awhile before I get 800 or 1200 coins.

I also had trouble registering one of my games, which I needed to hit Gold status for the year.  I sent them an email and hope they can straighten that out so I can get another lame calendar or whatnot for hitting Gold :)

Nice!  I have that bag, too.  They don't say it anywhere, but there's a little piece of velcro (I think) that holds the inside opening closed a bit.  But I don't like to use it too much 'cause I'm afraid it might be pretty limited.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »
Just to let everyone know that the count for next year's Platinum reward has reset, so if you've been holding back on inserting codes, do it now!

Just gotta wait a little bit for nintendo to announce this year's Platinum prize. I'm keeping my expectations way low after last year's pins.

jobocan

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 12:08:54 pm »
Another post!

The Platinum/Gold rewards popped up on the Club Nintendo website last night but were taken down, but IGN caught it and made a post for them:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/06/club-nintendos-2012-platinum-and-gold-prizes-revealed

So either posters or clear plastic playing cards for platinum.

For Gold, either the usual calendar or a downloadable game:
Club Nintendo Calendar - 2013
Super Mario Kart
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again!
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

desocietas

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2012, 12:56:49 pm »
Whew, glad I didn't try to push for the Platinum award this year...  If it was something like a sculpture, though... you bet I'd be kicking myself.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2012, 04:30:06 pm »
I'm just glad that they are giving us the option to get actual games, instead of more random crap they dream up.  Unfortunately though, I already own those games...
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

scott

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »
Those cards look like they are pretty quality. I managed to get Platinum this year, I may go with those, since I don't really need more posters...

Then again, that Zelda poster is pretty rad.... sigh.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:26:04 pm by scott »
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2012, 01:04:12 am »
Yeah... I wanted the posters at first JUST for the Luigi's Mansion poster, but I decided to go for the cards, they look nice.

scott

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2012, 08:46:10 am »
Yeah... I wanted the posters at first JUST for the Luigi's Mansion poster, but I decided to go for the cards, they look nice.

Ya I think I'm going for the playing cards too.

scott

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 03:37:56 pm »
Just went through and registered all my games I missed over the years, and am now sitting 100 coins away from Platinum and 130 away from getting my hands on Game & Watch Collection 2! woot. I think I registered  8-9 games that were worth coins, now I just need to wait for the post play surveys to pop up.

pacpix

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 04:08:54 pm »
I'm thinking about getting the Game and Watch Collection also.  I am going to wait till my coins are about to expire though so I can see if there is better prizes.  I waited last time and ended up getting the Game and Watch Ball.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

scott

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 04:11:45 pm »
I already have Game & Watch Collection 1, but I want to get 2 now to complete the set. I'd like to get Ball, but I'm pretty sure it would just sit on the shelf.

scott

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 05:02:30 pm »
scratch that, found some more games. Now I'm only 20 away from Game and Watch Collection 2 and am already at Platinum for next year. Guess that means any Nintendo games I get until next July are waiting to be registered.

pacpix

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 12:08:51 am »
Just got an email from Nintendo, the rewards have started shipping!  I went with the Mario cards.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

scott

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2012, 12:19:32 am »
Yup I got my notice a few days ago! I went with the cards too, I'm torn between opening them and checking them out/ playing a few games. Or leaving them sealed....