Author Topic: Top Retro Controllers of All Time  (Read 9597 times)

patrickmeansly

Re: TOP RETRO CONTROLLERS OF ALL TIME!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 06:03:31 pm »
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Nice!!!  That snes controller brings back memories!  I got to get one again and the NES Maxx.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 06:05:35 pm »
this super pad 64 controller you guys are listing is familiar at all to me.  Is this  a NIntendo brand???  And was it easier because its smaller???

sin2beta

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 06:09:53 pm »
Anyone use the Hori N64 controller? I've always heard from the few people who have used these that they are the best N64 controller ever. They are made by Hori, so I would tend to believe it.

WTF kind of controller is that????

It looks weird, but from what I understand it was super popular in Japan. Feels amazing. And is supposed to be where some of the gamecube features came from. Kind of the missing link. You can definitely tell with that analog stick. Very gamecube.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 07:01:54 pm »
Anyone use the Hori N64 controller? I've always heard from the few people who have used these that they are the best N64 controller ever. They are made by Hori, so I would tend to believe it.

Ooooooh. Daddy like. Gots to find me one of those.

*Edit:  I just checked on one. Those are high. $70 is cheap.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 07:10:12 pm by turf »

foxhack

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 07:35:59 pm »
To me in my opnion, there is nothing wrong with caps on a title of a forum because its the title.  Book titles are caps. When I read Yahoo articles they are caps, online newspaper headlines are caps, etc.  Thats how I view the forum.  Its readible to me and i dont know what syntaxed means,   But if it makes everyone else happy then I will just do everything on this site the way everyone else wants it done.  First it was "you cant type in caps on a forum"  Now I cant even type the headline in caps.  A HeadLine???  But I get it.

P.s.  To me, it is vocalization.  I'm excited about an idea for a post, and I type my heads in caps due to my excitement and for the fact its a headline.  Maybe I get more excited than I should because of all these rules.
Once in a while? Okay.

EVERY SINGLE TIME? You're pushing it.

Please stop writing thread titles in uppercase.

sin2beta

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »

Yeah, from my understanding they are crazy sought after.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 08:12:24 pm »

... I actually might seek that out. It looks so much more comfortable. Though the tiny Start button looks like it could be a slight problem.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 08:33:54 pm »
To me in my opnion, there is nothing wrong with caps on a title of a forum because its the title.  Book titles are caps. When I read Yahoo articles they are caps, online newspaper headlines are caps, etc.  Thats how I view the forum.  Its readible to me and i dont know what syntaxed means,   But if it makes everyone else happy then I will just do everything on this site the way everyone else wants it done.  First it was "you cant type in caps on a forum"  Now I cant even type the headline in caps.  A HeadLine???  But I get it.

P.s.  To me, it is vocalization.  I'm excited about an idea for a post, and I type my heads in caps due to my excitement and for the fact its a headline.  Maybe I get more excited than I should because of all these rules.
Once in a while? Okay.

EVERY SINGLE TIME? You're pushing it.

Please stop writing thread titles in uppercase.

okay mom.  I'll think about it.  But while you mentioned it, what else would you like me to do????   Should I wash my school clothes the night before school or the morning of school???  Should I do the speed limit or go over or under the speed limit???  Should I not drink nor do drugs???? 

I mean, what are we going to do mom???   I was reading this paper today and guess what, the title was all capital letters!!!!!  OH MY GOSH MOM!!!!!  LETS CALL THE publisher AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COMPLAIN!!!!   I was reading this post online today mom, and you will not believe this!!  the TYPED A TITLE IN CAPS!!!  I could not believe it.  How can we make a big deal out of nothing mom????  Let s just harass everones threads for spelling, grammar, punctuation and if they typed in English and in caps or small letters.   Mom, I would think they would want more people on this site, but it seems they want to run people off for bull shit.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 08:35:02 pm »

... I actually might seek that out. It looks so much more comfortable. Though the tiny Start button looks like it could be a slight problem.

It does look like it would be very comfortable for most 64 games.  The only game I could see being a problem for me, is mortal kombat trilogy just because of the d pad being so close to the move buttons

foxhack

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 09:28:10 pm »
okay mom.  I'll think about it.  But while you mentioned it, what else would you like me to do????   Should I wash my school clothes the night before school or the morning of school???  Should I do the speed limit or go over or under the speed limit???  Should I not drink nor do drugs???? 

I mean, what are we going to do mom???   I was reading this paper today and guess what, the title was all capital letters!!!!!  OH MY GOSH MOM!!!!!  LETS CALL THE publisher AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COMPLAIN!!!!   I was reading this post online today mom, and you will not believe this!!  the TYPED A TITLE IN CAPS!!!  I could not believe it.  How can we make a big deal out of nothing mom????  Let s just harass everones threads for spelling, grammar, punctuation and if they typed in English and in caps or small letters.   Mom, I would think they would want more people on this site, but it seems they want to run people off for bull shit.
Congratulations on being our first forum user to earn a one day temp-ban!

Good night.

pacpix

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2013, 10:20:32 pm »

Good night.

Edited by Foxhack: Please, there's no need for this kind of reply. It might cause more fighting.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:46:20 pm by foxhack »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2013, 10:21:07 pm »

Hori is my favorite controller maker. This is one of the reasons why. Its set up perfect.

htimreimer

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 10:55:51 pm »
okay mom.  I'll think about it.  But while you mentioned it, what else would you like me to do? ???   Should I wash my school clothes the night before school or the morning of school???  Should I do the speed limit or go over or under the speed limit???  Should I not drink nor do drugs? ??? 

I mean, what are we going to do mom???   I was reading this paper today and guess what, the title was all capital letters!!!!!  OH MY GOSH MOM!!!!!  LETS CALL THE publisher AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COMPLAIN!!!!   I was reading this post online today mom, and you will not believe this!!  the TYPED A TITLE IN CAPS!!!  I could not believe it.  How can we make a big deal out of nothing mom? ???  Let s just harass everones threads for spelling, grammar, punctuation and if they typed in English and in caps or small letters.   Mom, I would think they would want more people on this site, but it seems they want to run people off for bull shit.

Good night.
wow, here i thought i would be first one to be temp ban

scott

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2013, 11:10:11 pm »

Oh that looks like it might be a pretty sweet controller. But 70 bones?... ehhhh. I do like me some Hori pads tho.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:01 am »
okay mom.  I'll think about it.  But while you mentioned it, what else would you like me to do? ???   Should I wash my school clothes the night before school or the morning of school???  Should I do the speed limit or go over or under the speed limit???  Should I not drink nor do drugs? ??? 

I mean, what are we going to do mom???   I was reading this paper today and guess what, the title was all capital letters!!!!!  OH MY GOSH MOM!!!!!  LETS CALL THE publisher AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT COMPLAIN!!!!   I was reading this post online today mom, and you will not believe this!!  the TYPED A TITLE IN CAPS!!!  I could not believe it.  How can we make a big deal out of nothing mom? ???  Let s just harass everones threads for spelling, grammar, punctuation and if they typed in English and in caps or small letters.   Mom, I would think they would want more people on this site, but it seems they want to run people off for bull shit.

Good night.
wow, here i thought i would be first one to be temp ban

nope it was me.  fox did not like my honest reply