Author Topic: September 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 18138 times)

theflea

Re: September 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2013, 11:01:38 pm »
Also got a good deal on a rare console online, I'll tell you what it is when I get it.  ;)
Pippen?

I already own both Pippin Atmark and Atworld versions.  ;)

Neo Geo CDZ?

Good guess, I'm still missing the CDZ and the system i got coming is not a Neo Geo CDZ.
(clue the system was released in the 90's)

In the 90s!!! Man, I was psyching my self up thinking you got an Entex AdventureVision.... Now nothing will be cool.  :P

Is it a wondermega?
My god I've been wanting an Adventurevision so bad, but I can never seem to get close to one. I'd put it as the #1 system I want in my collection. I really wish I could say I got one.

Not a Wondermega, I almost got one of those once for $400 but something else came up and I bought it instead. I think it Might have been the N64DD.

Next clue; It is a rare variation of a console I already own.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 09:20:59 am »
Also got a good deal on a rare console online, I'll tell you what it is when I get it.  ;)
Pippen?

Neo Geo CDZ?

Good guess, I'm still missing the CDZ and the system i got coming is not a Neo Geo CDZ.

In the 90s!!! Man, I was psyching my self up thinking you got an Entex AdventureVision.... Now nothing will be cool.  :P

Is it a wondermega?
My god I've been wanting an Adventurevision so bad, but I can never seem to get close to one. I'd put it as the #1 system I want in my collection. I really wish I could say I got one.

Not a Wondermega, I almost got one of those once for $400 but something else came up and I bought it instead. I think it Might have been the N64DD.

my brother in law just got a N64DD

jcalder8

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 09:59:54 am »
Pippen?

Neo Geo CDZ?

Is it a wondermega?

Hello Kitty Dreamcast?

sin2beta

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 11:41:49 am »
Pippen?

Neo Geo CDZ?

Is it a wondermega?

Hello Kitty Dreamcast?

That's be sweet! Those things are kind of expensive too. Everyone wants a Hello Kitty Dreamcast. (It may seem like I'm being insanely sarcastic, but actually just a little. I would definitely pick up a Hello Kitty Dreamcast given the opportunity)
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 05:02:45 pm »
Been catching up on some older games the past month or so, especially PS2.  Some were "blind buys", while most were ones I've always wanted:

PS2:

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II
Beyond Good & Evil
Tekken Tag Tournament
Yakuza
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Shinobi
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner (been looking for this for ages, so happy to have found it!)
The Bouncer
Devil May Cry 2
Extermination
The Mark of Kri
Mega Man X7
Onimusha 2
Rogue Galaxy
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
XIII

GCN:

P.N.03

360:
Alan Wake
Blue Dragon
Dead Rising
Fable II

PSP:

God of War: Chains of Olympus

vgcollect.com/jan

theflea

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 05:03:51 pm »
Had an unbelievable day from garage sales (you guys are gonna hate me) lol
Also got that System I ordered. It's not the Hello Kitty Dreamcast but I would love to get one. lol
Found so much I had to take two pictures.

PS3 $5 each
- Ninja Gaiden 3
- Dead Rising 2
- The Darkness II

XB360 $5
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Dead Island (GotY edition)

XBox $3
- Silent Hill 4
- Medal of Honor European Assault
- Call of Duty 2 Big Red One
- Ghost Recon Island Thunder

3DS $4
- Bust-a-Move Universe

GBA .25c
- Madden NFL 2004

PSP $2
- EA Replay
- G-Force

A Pink Leap Frog Didj with Super Chicks game for $8. Console #192

A SNES system for $15

A N64 console only for $2

A Wii Skylanders platform with 2 figures for $2

An Eternal Sonata Xbox360 Faceplate .50c

N64 $2
- War Gods
- Super Mario 64
- GT 64
- The New Tetris
- Pokemon Stadium

GEN $1
- Klax

NES $3
- Maniac Mansion
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
- Double Dragon II
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out
- Little Nemo
- Duck Tales
- Faxanadu

SNES $1-$5
- Killer Instinct
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario All-Stars x2
- Barbie Super Model
- Super Pinball
- Doom
- Star Trek Starfleet Academy
- LAST 2 GAMES YOUR GONNA HATE ME FOR... Just look at the picture.  ;)

Two Commodore 64 systems one in box for FREE!!!! also had disk drive (in box) and tape deck. ALL FREE!!!!  :D

A Fairchild Channel F System II complete in box with 3 games. $50  Console #193 ;D ;D ;D

And last the Console I got a good deal on online. Its a Neo Geo CD Front Loader (only 25,000 where made) complete in box. Got it for $150. Console #194  ;D ;D ;D
Oheao was close with the Neo Geo CDZ guess.

Again look at the picture, there's 2 games I still can't believe I found today at a Garage Sale for $5. (your all gonna hate me) lol

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:09:27 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

theflea

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 06:05:05 pm »
Just hooked up the Neo Geo CD and got an extra bonus, Someone left a copy of Alpha Mission II in the CD tray. lol
She runs beautiful  8)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

pacpix

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 06:36:30 pm »
 :o Lots of great stuff Flea!  That boxed Channel F is awesome!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 08:01:45 pm »
That's probably one of the best garage sales pickups I've ever seen! Congratulations on finding all of those great deals! Especially the Commodore 64s for free! I was so close with my CDZ guess, but I didn't quite get it. I wish you many more great days for pickups like this! ;D

soera

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 09:02:30 pm »
Heh Why cant I find a copy of Earthbound like that? :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 10:21:35 pm »

You ain't hittin dem streets like my boy, the flea, does.
Great finds man.

On a more depressing note, I hit a massive flea market, a game store, and a few yard sales and found a boatload of nothing. This weekend was a bust. The guy at the game store told me I missed a guy trying to sell a box of about 30 pristine complete NES games by about 15 min. But luckily, they got his number. I called and he's supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

soera

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 10:32:07 pm »

You ain't hittin dem streets like my boy, the flea, does.
Great finds man.

On a more depressing note, I hit a massive flea market, a game store, and a few yard sales and found a boatload of nothing. This weekend was a bust. The guy at the game store told me I missed a guy trying to sell a box of about 30 pristine complete NES games by about 15 min. But luckily, they got his number. I called and he's supposed to get back to me tomorrow.

Yeah I should hit garage sales but they dont seem to happen in my area like what it used to be like when I was younger. And good luck on that callback!

haloofthesun

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 10:37:42 pm »
I caved and bought Diablo 3 on PS3 :P

Had an unbelievable day from garage sales (you guys are gonna hate me) lol
Also got that System I ordered. It's not the Hello Kitty Dreamcast but I would love to get one. lol
Found so much I had to take two pictures.

*loads of amazing things*

I hate you lol. I can never find anything at garage sales except stuff I have zero interest in like sports games and such.

theflea

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2013, 01:17:53 am »
It can be exhausting, I get up about 7am and hit the streets and hit as many sales as I can, I usually don't head home til around 2pm. I'm even surprised on the luck I've had this year. There's a ton of resellers in my area. Half of the time I hear "your the 2nd, 3rd, etc person looking for games". 

The sale that has both Earthbound and Chrono Trigger I hit about 1pm, usually by this time sales are picked over.
But I stopped on a sale on my way home and as I was walking up I saw Earthbound on a table half way up the driveway.
I bolted to that table and grabbed both SNES games, they had no price when i asked how much? I was told $5 and I didn't argue. lol  ;D
"Happy game hunting!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2013, 01:22:23 am »
I just downloaded Star Tropics II: Zoda's Revenge for NES on Wii Virtual Console.

It free after redeeming 150 Club Nintendo Points (Until October something). I figured I better get it while they were still offering Wii games.

I was wondering if you needed to play the first Star Tropics 1 in order to understand Zoda's Revenge?