Author Topic: Remove an item  (Read 957 times)

Remove an item
« on: September 24, 2013, 07:10:44 am »
Someone knows how can I remove an item from my list? Sorry, I'm a newbie, thanks!

scott

Re: Remove an item
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 09:03:00 am »
When you're in your list click on the item you want to remove. Then on the sidebar on the right, when the info for the game pops up, you should see a button underneath that says "remove".
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:50 am »
On my (archaic) browser...you have to reduce the screen-size from 100% to 75% to be able to see some of these things...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 10:13:29 am »
Great, thanks for your support, at the end was just a screen-size matter  :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 11:19:49 am »
Great, thanks for your support, at the end was just a screen-size matter  :)

Glad to have been able to help :)

Apparently, size (sometimes) *does* matter  :o

It took me awhile to figure that out/try reducing the screen-size, myself  8)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 06:54:55 pm »
I brought up the "remove" buttons not being seen problem months ago, now. And nothing's been done.

It still shows I have Kirby's Dream Collection in my collection because I can't remove it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 08:33:23 am »
I brought up the "remove" buttons not being seen problem months ago, now. And nothing's been done.

It still shows I have Kirby's Dream Collection in my collection because I can't remove it.

Items *can* be removed, albeit not easily!

You may have to (as stated above) make your screen display size smaller (to be able to see everything) -and- once you can see it all...click-on the item that you want to edit and/or delete ===> you'll see that particular item show on the right side of your screen (sometimes, it doesn't stay there very long, though) ==> and, if you're quick enough to click-on its "edit" or "remove" tab...*Before* it disappears...you will be able to do so  ;)

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 12:40:13 pm »
Protip: In Firefox, pressing Ctrl and - scales the window down.

I agree about the problem not being fixed but we can't do anything until Matt comes back from his ... whatever it is he's doing.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 12:46:49 pm »

You may have to (as stated above) make your screen display size smaller (to be able to see everything) -and- once you can see it all...click-on the item that you want to edit and/or delete ===> you'll see that particular item show on the right side of your screen (sometimes, it doesn't stay there very long, though) ==> and, if you're quick enough to click-on its "edit" or "remove" tab...*Before* it disappears...you will be able to do so  ;)

Thanks for the tip.

But that really doesn't seem like a practical solution for trying to attract users to the site.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 02:28:18 pm »

Thanks for the tip.

But that really doesn't seem like a practical solution for trying to attract users to the site.

Did it work for you?

Yeah, more like a band-aid than a fix  :o

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 02:29:27 pm »

It looks like the only solution is...to buy Kirby's Dream Collection!

I'll make sure to address this soon. My house projects are winding down and i'll be back to dedicating a night a week to VGC updates. Stay tuned!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 08:53:51 pm »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 08:56:37 am »
Did it work for you?

Yep, thanks.

No problem :)

Finally got rid of that damnable "Kirby" game; huh?!

8)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 01:01:43 pm »
Did it work for you?

Yep, thanks.

No problem :)

Finally got rid of that damnable "Kirby" game; huh?!

8)

Hate cutesy games. But I thought I'd give it another shot since it was on sale at Best Buy for like $10. Still hated it, so I traded it.