Author Topic: Location option?  (Read 680 times)

Limeface

PRO Supporter

Location option?
« on: December 06, 2013, 07:28:37 pm »
I love the option of being able to put the price paid and the date purchased when adding a new game to your collection, but how about where the game was purchased? Just to have a slot to type Gamestop, thrift shop, Amazon, eBay, yard sale, etc, I think would be way cool.

Any thoughts?

desocietas

Re: Location option?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 07:41:42 pm »
I know some folks mark that in the note field, and it shows up when you're viewing your collection.  Not sure if that would work for you...?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 09:09:07 am »
I know some folks mark that in the note field, and it shows up when you're viewing your collection.  Not sure if that would work for you...?

I agree. This feels like one of those features that'd fall under our "catch all" notes area.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:55:31 am »

I agree. This feels like one of those features that'd fall under our "catch all" notes area.

Stopped by to 3rd what Matt & Deso said...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 12:51:02 pm »

Stopped by to 3rd what Matt & Deso said...

I guess I'll 4th it just because I feel like it.