Author Topic: Turf's Zero Edits Productions  (Read 26202 times)

bobster

Re: Turf's Zero Edits Productions
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2014, 04:03:27 pm »
I just had a chance to watch your power blade first run. That game looks awesome! Definitely looks like one to keep an eye out for.

I'll have to watch your Retropalooza video when I have a bit more time  :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #91 on: September 24, 2014, 04:17:30 pm »
Thanks dude.  Power Blade was so good, I had to get the sequel.  ;D

The Retropalooza one is long, but it's fun.

bobster

« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2014, 12:41:22 pm »
Thanks dude.  Power Blade was so good, I had to get the sequel.  ;D

The Retropalooza one is long, but it's fun.
Congrats on getting Power Blade 2! That's super awesome  :D I just finished watching the Retropalooza video. You guys got tons of awesome stuff.

I'll second your suggestion that The Little Mermaid is a fun game.

Edit: I figured I should probably add he-man in here some where.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:47:01 pm by bobster »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2014, 12:52:06 pm »

Edit: I figured I should probably add he-man in here some where.

TRUCK YEAH!

pacpix

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2014, 10:49:27 pm »
Love that signed Danny's Sullivan Indy Heat ha. 

He-Man
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2014, 09:32:03 pm »
The talk about Legendary Wings the other day and a pickup I found over the weekend made me come up with the idea to show off some games I thought were fun and still cheap.  Here you go.  From your ole pal Turf, I give you Games For Cheap Folks!

« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2014, 12:36:50 am »
If I had some cash right now I would go out and buy those games using the "Fun For Dollar Rating" scale ...great video, hopefully my collection will get there someday ... NES commons are pretty inexpensive ... But I have been collecting consoles and finding cheap commons every now and then...

Again great job on the vid.
 :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2014, 03:44:14 pm »
If I had some cash right now I would go out and buy those games using the "Fun For Dollar Rating" scale ...great video, hopefully my collection will get there someday ... NES commons are pretty inexpensive ... But I have been collecting consoles and finding cheap commons every now and then...

I'm glad you liked it.   There's still plenty of fun to be squeezed out of these old games.  You just have to sift through all the trash to find the good stuff.

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2014, 12:37:21 am »

I'm glad you liked it.   There's still plenty of fun to be squeezed out of these old games.  You just have to sift through all the trash to find the good stuff.

Yeah sometimes the people that collect the trash non-collectors sell it way beyond profit margin just to get every last dime out of your pocket..I can't stand that people buy a game worth 5 and sell it for 20 ...it's hard to find people that are actually honestly giving you a fair deal.

By the way He-man
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:08:49 am by critter7405 »

bobster

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2014, 09:29:33 am »
I never understood the hate for T & C Surf Designs. I loved that game growing up. Perhaps it hasn't aged well though. Rygar is another favorite of mine too! Excellent video as usual.

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2014, 11:53:15 pm »
I never understood the hate for T & C Surf Designs. I loved that game growing up. Perhaps it hasn't aged well though. Rygar is another favorite of mine too! Excellent video as usual.

I loved/love those games also... Not to many would say that they use to sit in front of the TV for hours playing T & C Surf but I would be the first to say so...

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2014, 03:33:46 am »
The talk about Legendary Wings the other day and a pickup I found over the weekend made me come up with the idea to show off some games I thought were fun and still cheap.  Here you go.  From your ole pal Turf, I give you Games For Cheap Folks!

I'll have to find Rescue Rangers. You are also right about the Little Mermaid for nes. It's a solid game.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2014, 10:41:18 am »

I'll have to find Rescue Rangers. You are also right about the Little Mermaid for nes. It's a solid game.

I'll see if I have an extra.  I think I do.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:44:53 am by turf »

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2014, 03:06:53 pm »

I was always a fan of T&C too. The grinding sound when you crash and slide across the pavement always made me wince in pain.  ;D

I think the hate might come from the surfing section. To this day I still can't make sense of it.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »

I was always a fan of T&C too. The grinding sound when you crash and slide across the pavement always made me wince in pain.  ;D

I think the hate might come from the surfing section. To this day I still can't make sense of it.

Just in the last couple of weeks I found a video that explained how to do it.  It's not hard at all now.  You use A to lean frontward and B to lean back.  It makes things work.  I don't remember who did the video or how to find it.  It's on YouTube if that narrows it down any.  :P