Author Topic: April 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 33497 times)

soera

Re: April 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2014, 10:18:49 pm »
Yeah I wasnt even being too serious cause I expected him to just laugh it off. Im honestly shocked that they still have a copy.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2014, 05:39:17 am »
Yeah I wasnt even being too serious cause I expected him to just laugh it off. Im honestly shocked that they still have a copy.
Sweet!

I got one after giving up on it, too - Like girls, always get the best when not looking/expecting to meet any :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2014, 07:11:48 am »
Like girls, always get the best when not looking/expecting to meet any :P

Hmmmmm 

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2014, 08:15:06 am »

Hmmmmm 

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

I forgot #3 "when you're with another one"  :o

karyann

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2014, 09:34:17 am »

This was almost sweet  :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2014, 10:07:23 am »

Whaddya' mean "almost"?!  :o

When I said "when you're with another one"...I didn't mean *literally* out somewhere with a girl & you see another one ==> I meant that, us guys can go through 'dry spells' where, for long stretches at a time...it'll seem like no matter where we go/look; we just can find anyone that's what we're looking for.

What I really meant by "when you're with another one"...is that you'll already be spoken for (*usually*, right after you start seeing someone new after a good, long while of not seeing anyone) ==> it's like - all of the sudden, females must have ("he's already") "taken" *radar* or something because, -and- this is inevitable...as soon as we start seeing someone new...we'll be getting hit-on by girls left & right!  :-\

karyann

« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2014, 12:18:51 pm »

When I said "when you're with another one"...I didn't mean *literally* out somewhere with a girl & you see another one ==> I meant that, us guys can go through 'dry spells' where, for long stretches at a time...it'll seem like no matter where we go/look; we just can find anyone that's what we're looking for.

What I really meant by "when you're with another one"...is that you'll already be spoken for (*usually*, right after you start seeing someone new after a good, long while of not seeing anyone) ==> it's like - all of the sudden, females must have ("he's already") "taken" *radar* or something because, -and- this is inevitable...as soon as we start seeing someone new...we'll be getting hit-on by girls left & right!  :-\

Haha, you didn't need to elaborate - I was just teasing you ;)

I don't know if it usually applies to girls, but I have been hit on only once since I've started being in a relationship (and it was some dude who only wanted to have a girlfriend, anyone with female attributes, so that doesn't really count). I'm glad too, because it's more often awkward than anything else.  ???

90snostalga

« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2014, 06:41:27 pm »

I don't know if it usually applies to girls, but I have been hit on only once since I've started being in a relationship

What's Up Karyann?  I loved your accent from the video game room tour video.  And I loved your collection.  I'm all into video games as well.  Why don't you slip me your number as a PM message so we can talk more privately on the phone?   ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2014, 07:18:21 pm »

I don't know if it usually applies to girls, but I have been hit on only once since I've started being in a relationship

What's Up Karyann?  I loved your accent from the video game room tour video.  And I loved your collection.  I'm all into video games as well.  Why don't you slip me your number as a PM message so we can talk more privately on the phone?   ;)

Look out guys, we've got a smooth operator on our hands!

karyann

« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2014, 07:22:26 pm »

I was wondering at first, then I read the quoted comments  :P Funny guy!

On another note, I just bought Soul Fighter for the Dreamcast. I don't have a Dreamcast nor do I know that game, but I found it at the thriftstore so I had to buy it. Anyone knows if it's good?  ???

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2014, 07:24:38 pm »

Look out guys, we've got a smooth operator on our hands!

Lock up your daughters and hide your wives!  90's is on the prowl!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2014, 07:31:52 pm »

Lock up your daughters and hide your wives!  90's is on the prowl!
90's: On my way to f*ck your Woman
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:33:30 pm by redblaze57 »

soera

« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2014, 10:00:38 pm »

Well, he wasnt lying. I got my sealed unopened copy today!!!!

anruiukimi

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2014, 10:51:14 pm »

Well, he wasnt lying. I got my sealed unopened copy today!!!!

Awesome! Worked out in the end, just a month and a half later. xD

I was wondering at first, then I read the quoted comments  :P Funny guy!

Yeah, I wouldn't take it too seriously :P

Bwigdahl

« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2014, 12:23:00 am »
Starting to slowly build my paltry PS1 library.

-Crash Bandicoot Warped
-Crash Team Racing
-Resident Evil 2
-Wild Arms (which is not technically in my collection yet, but assuming a certain fox doesn't screw me over is as good as mine)