Author Topic: Video Game Cleanup sale. UPDATE  (Read 2380 times)

Video Game Cleanup sale. UPDATE
« on: May 16, 2014, 02:05:58 pm »
Decided to get rid of some games that I had extra of, and games I no longer wanted, so take a look and let me know if you see something you like. Most of the games have their manuals, and in some cases, even the older deal specials like subscribing to Nintendo power, or signing up for demo discs at Playstation and etc.. So if you like complete box sets a lot of these are for you.

So starting off, we got some gameboy series games:

From top left to bottom right you have Rugrats in Paris (GBC). The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening, The Legend of Zelda Link to the Past & Four Swords, Pokemon Trading Card Game, Crash bandicoot 2: N-tranced, Spyro Season of Flame, Kirby nightmare in Dreamland, Sonic Advance, Megaman Zero 2, Megaman Zero 3. Crash Nitro Kart, Gunstar Superheroes, Bomberman Tournament(the rpg), Rayman 10th anniversary collection, Spyro attack of the Rhynocs.

Now, we will move on to the PS2 games:

Top left to bottom right we have: Ty the Tasamanian Tiger, Seek and Destroy, Ty the Tasamanian Tiger 2, Lupin the Third: Treasure of the Sorcerer King, Sonic mega Collection Plus, Metal of Honor Frontline,

Here we have: L.A. Rush, and Grand Theft Auto Vice City (With manual) in generic HV PS2 boxes.

Here we have: Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak X, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.

Last we have: Crash twinsanity, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

So now we will move on to the Gamecube games:

First we have: Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, Metroid Prime, Kirby Airride, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Mega Collection (Less games than the PS2 version, but better emulation and harder to find), Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex.

Last we have: Sonic Adventure DX (In HV box), Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Shadow the Hedgehog, Starfox Adventures (In generic HV box).

Next, we will go to the PC games:

Here we have: The Sims, Freddie Fish Haunted Schoolhouse, Nickolodeon Blast, Tigerwoods PGA TOUR Collection, Battleship Surface Thunder, Warcraft II: Battle.net edition.

Last we have: Duke Nukem 3D, EA sports: The TPC courses, Sim City 3000, and Jurassic Park Danger Zone.

Finally, we go to the Xbox/Xbox 360 games:

StarWars Obi-wan, Alphaprotocol, Assassins creed, Dark Void, Too Human, Singularity

Most of these games have manuals, the ones that don't have boxes in great condition. All the discs have no to barely noticeable scratches (if you can find them.) only a couple of the PC games have noticeable scratches but when you look at it you can tell that they are light.

I also have a spare Blue GBA SP for those who want a spare and an extra Sony PS2  and Gamecube memory card.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:13:17 am by Jakandsig »

soera

Re: Video Game Cleanup sale.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:43:36 pm »
I could be interested in some of those Gamecube titles.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 06:30:10 pm »
I'd be interested in Pokemon XD, how much were you looking for

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 07:47:12 pm »

$30

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 07:48:38 pm »
I could be interested in some of those Gamecube titles.

Which ones?

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 10:45:19 pm »

$30

Is it complete?  Also if This was one of the games Soera was looking at he can have it, otherwise I'd be interested.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 11:20:23 pm »

$30

Is it complete?  Also if This was one of the games Soera was looking at he can have it, otherwise I'd be interested.

Yrs it is. In fact, mist if the games posted are complete. However, I have not received an answer from Sorea yet.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 01:08:32 am »
How much for The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

Re: Video Game Cleanup sale. UPDATE
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 11:13:52 am »
Updated.

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: Video Game Cleanup sale. UPDATE
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 10:24:53 pm »
What do you want for nightmare in dreamland?