Author Topic: Who has the largest game collection on this site out of curiosity?  (Read 2012 times)

foxhack

Re: Who has the largest game collection on this site out of curiosity?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 06:53:57 pm »
I had no idea where he lived. I just remember the epic collection video Gamester81 showed.
Flea lists his location as "Near Chicago" in his profile, and that Gamester person's Twitter profile says Phoenix. ;p

Hahaha.

I like how this thread started out as "who has the biggest collection" and has now moved into "how to stalk a collector." :)

*stops backtracing TheFlea's current location*

AW CRAP ABORT ABORT WE HAVE BEEN FOUND ABORT

pacpix

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2014, 01:17:23 am »
I did not see his name mentioned in this thread yet, but TheFlea probably has the largest collection :P
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 02:16:02 am »
I did not see his name mentioned in this thread yet, but TheFlea probably has the largest collection :P

Okay, now we're just...

:)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2014, 06:35:15 am »
I had no idea where he lived. I just remember the epic collection video Gamester81 showed.
Flea lists his location as "Near Chicago" in his profile, and that Gamester person's Twitter profile says Phoenix. ;p

Hahaha.

I like how this thread started out as "who has the biggest collection" and has now moved into "how to stalk a collector." :)

*stops backtracing TheFlea's current location*

AW CRAP ABORT ABORT WE HAVE BEEN FOUND ABORT

Maybe just merge this into Flea's own topic, (1st)Fox ?  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2014, 04:06:20 pm »
Well, last time I counted TheFlea had 9150 games (around 500 of his items are hardware or accessory), but that was around 1-3 weeks ago, so it's a bit outdated.

karyann

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 05:58:51 pm »
Well, last time I counted TheFlea had 9150 games (around 500 of his items are hardware or accessory), but that was around 1-3 weeks ago, so it's a bit outdated.

Wow, that's dedication. I keep a spreadsheet separate from VGCollect for the sake of knowing the number of physical games I own, because I do not want to have to count repeatedly out my hardware and accessories, but I have way less items than him so it's a lot faster to count haha. Props to you for being less lazy than I am  :P