Author Topic: November 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 34902 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Re: November 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2014, 01:43:36 pm »
Just bought 5 ps2 games for 2 euros a piece!

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (BIG FIND)
Vampire Night
The Godfather
Evil Twin - Cyprien's Chornicles
Alone in the Dark

There was one ps2 game in a bin for 33 cents lol:
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection

Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

bobster

« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2014, 01:47:53 pm »
So I'm an idiot and got the free shipping from Toys R Us for Smash Bros Wii U. I could have picked it up in store, but at the time I thought I wouldn't care about getting it later than release date? Yeah I want to play pretty badly now  >:(
Should have done Best Buy since they had free express shipping for any smash order.
Well Toys R Us had that free Amiibo with pre-order deal going on. Definitely a good deal! Tracking hasn't update yet so for all I know it could be here today, but I'm not holding my breath. The worst part is that I was down by the closest Toys R Us yesterday for a birthday so I could have just picked it up.

Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20 and all that.

I did the same thing, lol. still waiting  :-\
Well at least we can suffer together lol
Currently Playing: The Witcher

foxhack

« Reply #212 on: November 22, 2014, 02:43:28 pm »
(...)
Alone in the Dark

You paid 2 Euros too much. I regret paying four dollars for my copy. It's a horrible reimagining / port of a broken yet playable game. Just awful. :(

Bwigdahl

« Reply #213 on: November 22, 2014, 04:44:40 pm »
So I'm an idiot and got the free shipping from Toys R Us for Smash Bros Wii U. I could have picked it up in store, but at the time I thought I wouldn't care about getting it later than release date? Yeah I want to play pretty badly now  >:(
Should have done Best Buy since they had free express shipping for any smash order.
Well Toys R Us had that free Amiibo with pre-order deal going on. Definitely a good deal! Tracking hasn't update yet so for all I know it could be here today, but I'm not holding my breath. The worst part is that I was down by the closest Toys R Us yesterday for a birthday so I could have just picked it up.

Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20 and all that.

I did the same thing, lol. still waiting  :-\
Well at least we can suffer together lol

if one of us gets it first, we're gonna resent the other  :P

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2014, 05:56:05 pm »
I'm pretty excited about this find.

Mighty Final Fight, Strider, and Bionic Commando CIB Sealed for $10 ($13 shipped).

But it's not what you think...

Still it beats paying $130 for a loose copy of Mighty Final Fight.

« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2014, 06:56:25 pm »

Mighty Final Fight, Strider, and Bionic Commando CIB Sealed for $10 ($13 shipped).

Reminds me of the versions they have on PS2. You can pay about $120 total for King of Dragons and Knights of the Round on SNES. . . or, just buy the compilation for the PS2 :D

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #216 on: November 22, 2014, 07:31:31 pm »

Reminds me of the versions they have on PS2. You can pay about $120 total for King of Dragons and Knights of the Round on SNES. . . or, just buy the compilation for the PS2 :D

Right?

Like Bonk for the NES. It was cheaper for me to buy a TG-16 and Bonk than to buy just the cart for NES. :P
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:52:19 pm by dashv »

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #217 on: November 22, 2014, 08:05:11 pm »
(...)
Alone in the Dark

You paid 2 Euros too much. I regret paying four dollars for my copy. It's a horrible reimagining / port of a broken yet playable game. Just awful. :(
Ooh thats a shame, :(
But the other games are good deals right?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

maximo310

« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2014, 10:04:09 pm »
(...)
Alone in the Dark

Yep, you got some good deals on most of those games you listed. Idk what the evil twin game is, but I know that the other ones( besides alone in the dark) are pretty enjoyable to play.

davifus

« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2014, 11:26:01 pm »
A trade with Argyle (Greg) finally came in. First HDN game in my collection

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

foxhack

« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »
Yep, you got some good deals on most of those games you listed. Idk what the evil twin game is, but I know that the other ones( besides alone in the dark) are pretty enjoyable to play.

I agree. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I like bad games and I didn't like that one. >_>

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #221 on: November 23, 2014, 01:23:51 am »
A trade with Argyle (Greg) finally came in. First HDN game in my collection

I have the Dissidia sequel. Both are good games. :) The sequel actually contains the first one as an unlockable. :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2014, 01:54:36 am »

Witcher 2 was a freebie as part of GoG.com's Fall Sale, and Bard's Tale & Nox were both part of the sale. Iron Man 2 was a cheap eBay purchase. And Evergrace is another 99Gamers.com acquisition. I've been a big fan of From Software's stuff since King's Field and Armored Core on PS1, so I'm looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 04:11:18 am by burningdoom »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #223 on: November 23, 2014, 12:07:40 pm »
So, the more reviews I read of it = the more I've been wanting to get a (PS4) copy of the game Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments.

Of course, I've been seeing both new + used copies of it - left & right...when I wasn't interested in or looking for it --and-- of course, now that I'm wanting a copy = none of my local stores has any (PS4) copies (there's 1 or 2 PS3 copies floating around); at any rate, I've just found a GS that's about a 30 minute drive (round-trip) for me = about 3 times the distance & time as my 'usual' stores - and, they've got a PS4 cib copy of it that they're holding to the side for me until I get there

so...

==> I'm off like a prom dress  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #224 on: November 23, 2014, 02:42:19 pm »
Traded a few doubles of atari 8-bit games and cx-40 joysticks for this boxed Atari 1050 drive. Only comes with the power supply, no data cable so I can't really test it. It seems to power on but that's the extent of it at the time. It's in good looking shape though.