Author Topic: Secret Santa VGCollect 2014  (Read 50013 times)

foxhack

Re: Secret Santa VGCollect 2014
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2014, 04:23:56 pm »
For future reference, upload your image to photobucket and copy the text in the IMG box. That's the image posting code.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2014, 05:24:32 pm »
Allright thanks, why is it soo quiet?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

soera

« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2014, 09:27:45 pm »
Its cause Ive been busy at work. I should have some time off soon to update this more.

argyle

« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2014, 09:07:38 am »
Alright, so I had a really bad day yesterday - work is getting pretty stressful since we've had one person in our dept. retire this year already and another retiring at the end of Dec, not to mention we were already short a position that we haven't rehired for and...yeah, it's piling up and I have a tendency to over-worry anyway.

Sooo...my wife told me to open my secret santa gift(s) to make me feel a little better.

OK, I feel like I need to apologize to everyone else who DIDN'T have my secret santa, because *clearly* I got the most awesome person here as mine.  Don't believe me?  Just take a look at this:

IMG_4382

:o :o :o

Not only did he/she get me the One Piece import game off of my wishlist, they got me the COLLECTOR'S EDITION!  ;D  And while that Crimson Tears may not look like much, it is a game I have been look to re-add to my collection for quite a while now.  That was pulled from my site wishlist, but honstly I had forgotten it was even on it & thought my santa was just psychic at first!  :o  Even when I re-checked and saw it WAS on it, there's so much on that list (and a lot I need to take off honestly, since I'm not really looking for them that much) the simple fact that they pulled that game that I really HAVE been after out of that giant list is still amazing.

So to whoever you are, Santa, you are AWESOME!!!  ;D ;D

(and yes, I said I wouldn't cave and I did...oh well. :P)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2014, 09:23:59 am »
That's a sweet gift, Greg!

*BUT*

Since my giftee hasn't received, opened, and/or posted pics of my gift yet...I'll hold-off on naming the bestest SS...for now ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2014, 01:49:52 pm »
Nice gift Argyle!!

My recipient's gift is packaged and ready to mail.

With that said, let me know if something on the front page is not updated for anyone.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2014, 02:26:48 pm »
Very Nice, Argyle! 

I love it when you people cave in and open your gift.  "I'm going to wait until Christmas." he says.  "I like surprises" He says.

Curiosity always wins out.  Open The Package!   ;D

argyle

« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2014, 02:38:56 pm »
Very Nice, Argyle! 

I love it when you people cave in and open your gift.  "I'm going to wait until Christmas." he says.  "I like surprises" He says.

Curiosity always wins out.  Open The Package!   ;D

Well...I *was* surprised... :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

tpugmire

« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2014, 03:53:57 pm »
Nice gift Argyle!!

With that said, let me know if something on the front page is not updated for anyone.

Mine needs to be updated. I mailed it on Saturday.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2014, 05:27:17 pm »
Well I believe mine came in today I was going to wait to open it but it looks like I got to make sure everything is okay.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2014, 06:28:54 pm »
Nice gift Argyle!!

Mine needs to be updated. I mailed it on Saturday.
Yeah me 2 ^^
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

tpugmire

« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2014, 07:29:12 pm »
Well I believe mine came in today I was going to wait to open it but it looks like I got to make sure everything is okay.

Good hell, it certainly didn't look like that when I sent it. The contents should be fine, I used plenty of packing material.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

foxhack

« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »
Good hell, it certainly didn't look like that when I sent it. The contents should be fine, I used plenty of packing material.

Nice going, you just revealed yourself to be his gifter. :p

desocietas

« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2014, 07:49:31 pm »

tpugmire shhhhhhh we're not supposed to reveal our SSes yet!  :-X
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2014, 08:01:53 pm »
Um, yeah. Forget everything I said. It's hard to be sneaky with this stuff when your screen name is your real name.