Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collector's Edition Announced (Incl. both 1.5 & 2.5)  (Read 3682 times)

argyle

Why ya gotta do me like this Square, and right before Christmas!?!?  :o

Set looks awesome. Guess it's time to see how much I can get out of the 1.5 LE on ebay...  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

The wait was worth it, so this exclusive to the kingdom heart website or squeeeenix online store?

Update: never mind it directs you to sqenix stores
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:48:50 am by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

The wait was worth it, so this exclusive to the kingdom heart website or squeeeenix online store?

Update: never mind it directs you to sqenix stores

Yep, but it looks like they've finally ditched Digital River - when I checked out it said the order was processed by a company called PepitaStore Inc.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

I haven't played any of the KHs really except for the second one.  Tried one of the handheld ones but really didn't care for playing it on the small screen like that.  But I figured I'd have to jump on this one, whether or not I end up keeping it in the end... :P
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

Holy crap, I want this! I already have the limited edition for 1.5 though, what to do what to do  :-\

desocietas

aaaaand the record has been created :D http://vgcollect.com/item/70994
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

Holy crap, I want this! I already have the limited edition for 1.5 though, what to do what to do  :-\

desocietas

Lol, and I heard the artbooks are supposed to mirror each other nicely...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

I thought it was only the hardbook cover.

desocietas

I thought it was only the hardbook cover.

Ah you might be right:

30-page art book – This art book includes a brand new never before seen sketch from Kingdom Hearts series director – Tetsuya Nomura. With 30 pages of artistic goodness covering concept and finalized artwork of heroes, villains, worlds, and weapons, this artbook also includes concept animation storyboards from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The front and back cover were designed to mirror the artbook from the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, so if you’re a true collector, it’s definitely not something to *ahem* Birth by Sleep on. The only way to obtain this artbook will be in this Collector’s Edition!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

Can anyone please link me the pre-order page on their store? I went to http://www.kingdomhearts.com/preorder/, which redirects to their store, which doesn't have the collector's edition listed at all (for me). Is it a US only thing?  :-\

davifus

Can anyone please link me the pre-order page on their store? I went to http://www.kingdomhearts.com/preorder/, which redirects to their store, which doesn't have the collector's edition listed at all (for me). Is it a US only thing?  :-\

I preordered mine already.

Would Canada fall under United States as in region wise? because the other options are UK or France.

This should be what pops up when you click the link and you scroll down for a options for the preorder.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:20:05 pm by davifus »

maximo310

Dang, I want to pick this up as well. But, theres too many games and not enough money to support this purchase for this holiday season. Guess I'll have to wait a while for this one.

karyann

Would Canada fall under United States as in region wise? because the other options are UK or France.

This should be what pops up when you click the link and you scroll down for a options for the preorder.

I clicked United States since that's the closest option, and it takes me to their store, but when I click on pre-orders only the normal version of the game shows up  :-\

desocietas

I clicked United States since that's the closest option, and it takes me to their store, but when I click on pre-orders only the normal version of the game shows up  :-\

Hm, did you choose a retailer in the retailer option? there's only one option, but you have to choose something.  Otherwise, try this link? https://khce.na.square-enix.com/
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas