Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 47356 times)

Re: amiibo
« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2015, 01:05:37 am »
Just snagged a Toon Link from Toys R Us today. Lucario was there too but ehh not that interested in him.

Were they available to purchase?

The TRU where I grabbed Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser last night had Lucario, but I guess he has a hard street date of 1/30 according to the employee I spoke with.

soera

« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2015, 02:36:29 pm »
Just snagged a Toon Link from Toys R Us today. Lucario was there too but ehh not that interested in him.

Were they available to purchase?

The TRU where I grabbed Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser last night had Lucario, but I guess he has a hard street date of 1/30 according to the employee I spoke with.

Yeah it was in the back but the guy was willing to sell them. None of the others were on the shelf either.

bobster

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2015, 11:06:47 am »
Is there any information about which amiibos from Wave 3 are out? I got a text from Gamestop that my Bowser is available tomorrow, but I'm just curious if there's more out there that I should be thinking about in case Gamestop doesn't get mine in.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2015, 11:24:39 am »
Is there any information about which amiibos from Wave 3 are out? I got a text from Gamestop that my Bowser is available tomorrow, but I'm just curious if there's more out there that I should be thinking about in case Gamestop doesn't get mine in.

A friend who works at GS told me that they have been told by GS corporate that since none of them are actually street dated, they can start selling them whenever they get them in.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2015, 11:26:11 am »

A friend who works at GS told me that they have been told by GS corporate that since none of them are actually street dated, they can start selling them whenever they get them in.
Welp, I guess that's that! Let's just hope they actually get all my pre-orders in!

argyle

« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2015, 11:30:57 am »

Welp, I guess that's that! Let's just hope they actually get all my pre-orders in!

The preorder I'm worried about is Metal Knight from BB. After having been screwed out of pre-orders 3 times over the course of a month, I'm really nervous about any non-common preorders from there. That goes double for my MM New 3DS, which they haven't canceled but I still don't trust...  :-\
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

bobster

« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2015, 11:32:59 am »

The preorder I'm worried about is Metal Knight from BB. After having been screwed out of pre-orders 3 times over the course of a month, I'm really nervous about any non-common preorders from there. That goes double for my MM New 3DS, which they haven't canceled but I still don't trust...  :-\
I hear you there. I've seen all the horror stories you've had with BB. Let's hope we can all get Meta Knights!

As for your MM 3DS, you might be safe? I know they cancelled a bunch already so if you haven't been cancelled yet, that probably means you're good. Most likely. Maybe.

argyle

« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2015, 11:36:40 am »
As for your MM 3DS, you might be safe? I know they cancelled a bunch already so if you haven't been cancelled yet, that probably means you're good. Most likely. Maybe.

Exactly. :P

« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2015, 09:24:55 pm »
my game stop started selling bowser so i picked one up.

« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2015, 11:19:13 pm »
I was lucky enough to preorder Toad and Peach from the Mario Party 10 Amiibo wave. They're the only ones I want from that set, definitely not going for another full set after Smash is done lol

« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2015, 11:38:33 pm »
Picked this up today.

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2015, 02:13:13 am »
Picked this up today.

i got mine today too :)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2015, 02:48:50 pm »
Stepped out of amiibo collecting, they are all avaible at a local store zo if you are intrestef?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

argyle

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2015, 11:31:26 am »
I grabbed an extra Rosalina today at Target. If anyone needs her, I would love to trade her for a Captain Falcon.

bobster

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2015, 11:58:18 am »
Rosalina's are up at target.com. I just managed to order one. Go go!