Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 47301 times)

davifus

Re: amiibo
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2015, 12:03:46 pm »
Rosalina's are up at target.com. I just managed to order one. Go go!

GG all gone  :'( my S4MSH main gone forever... Scalpers=1 Me=-1
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

bobster

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2015, 12:06:33 pm »

Hmmm still up for me. I had no problem adding another one to cart.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2015, 12:20:53 pm »
Almost had to put a scalper in his place, but ended up getting one :)

davifus

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2015, 12:21:04 pm »

Hmmm still up for me. I had no problem adding another one to cart.

When I try to add it to the cart I get "Sorry, this item is not currently available" with a big Red ! in the front.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2015, 12:48:09 pm »

And... it's gone

« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2015, 12:59:06 pm »

And... it's gone

wow, that was fast.

bobster

« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2015, 01:00:20 pm »
Bummer to see they went so quickly. I just happened to check after everyone posted they grabbed theirs from the stores today. Sorry guys  :(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

devancowan

« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2015, 02:54:28 pm »
Haven't managed to get my hands on a Rosalina which I desperately, but I did trade my Captain Falcon amiibo for a Toon Link today :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2015, 03:19:13 pm »
I have a feeling  rosalina is going to be one of those characters Nintendo will keep in stock after all I do think she's one of the most popular  Mario characters even if she is a target exclusive.

devancowan

« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2015, 03:37:10 pm »
I have a feeling  rosalina is going to be one of those characters Nintendo will keep in stock after all I do think she's one of the most popular  Mario characters even if she is a target exclusive.

I believe here in Canada she is actually getting distributed to other stores since target is leaving Canada! Not 100 percent sure though

« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2015, 04:10:29 pm »

I believe here in Canada she is actually getting distributed to other stores since target is leaving Canada! Not 100 percent sure though

Yeah I read about it somewhere and Rosalina is getting spread around and is being removed from exclusivity because of this.

« Reply #191 on: February 06, 2015, 04:19:31 pm »
The woes continue as it seems that now Gamestop is saying they don't have enough stock for Shulk and people may be seeing theirs canceled.  I called my Gamestop and mine seems fine thankfully, but it sounds like continued issues with Wave 3.  Nintendo is saying that the upcoming Mario line will have plenty of stock, but I think people are still gun shy about it all after the faults so far.  It's also very likely that Shulk will get another batch of orders as they announced today the obvious support for Shulk in Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS.

spac316

« Reply #192 on: February 06, 2015, 04:35:11 pm »
Nintendo really needs to get their shit together, with all due respect. They really need to produce more of the supply to fill the demand not only for amiibos but for the Gamecube adapter and various other items!
Scalpers are making money off of them with double the price that Nintendo won't see a single penny from.

I mean, c'mon, I have money I'm willing to give them if they make more of the things I and millions of others want! It's not like I can afford to keep pre-ordering every single one before it releases and can keep up with them! It just isn't fair to the rest of us!

Complete and utter BS Nintendo!

« Reply #193 on: February 06, 2015, 06:05:22 pm »
Nintendo really needs to get their shit together, with all due respect. They really need to produce more of the supply to fill the demand not only for amiibos but for the Gamecube adapter and various other items!
Scalpers are making money off of them with double the price that Nintendo won't see a single penny from.

I mean, c'mon, I have money I'm willing to give them if they make more of the things I and millions of others want! It's not like I can afford to keep pre-ordering every single one before it releases and can keep up with them! It just isn't fair to the rest of us!

Complete and utter BS Nintendo!

I have a feeling we are going to start seeing that now.  It seems that they botched the first waves and couldn't just bring more, but with it sounding like the Mario line having plenty to come, perhaps we'll start to see that change as Nintendo realized that everyone wants these lol

« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2015, 06:12:57 pm »
If you are wanting Shulk, Gamestop is doing another pre-order wave for him with a shipping date of May. 

http://www.destructoid.com/shulk-amiibo-pre-orders-are-open-for-a-second-wave-at-gamestop-287593.phtml