Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 47326 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: amiibo
« Reply #210 on: February 25, 2015, 09:07:38 pm »
Went to go pick up Ike and Sonic today, got Sonic no Ike... even though last week I got a phone call saying I could pick it up on Feb 25. Why is it I'm only having problems with the Fire Emblem Characters? The ones I want the most.

bobster

« Reply #211 on: February 25, 2015, 10:55:32 pm »
Went to go pick up Ike and Sonic today, got Sonic no Ike... even though last week I got a phone call saying I could pick it up on Feb 25. Why is it I'm only having problems with the Fire Emblem Characters? The ones I want the most.
I had the same call and nothing for me either.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

abe

« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2015, 08:44:26 am »
For any of you Canadians having trouble finding Mega Man, he's back in stock now on Amazon.ca. I'm considering picking up another one so I can open it and keep my other one sealed.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2015, 10:19:08 am »
Still haven't seen a Captain Falcon in person, beginning to think he's one of these fancy custom ones that someone made & was never actually sold in a store. ::) Also still have my spare Rosalina, which I'll happily trade for either Falcon or Sonic.

Be ready to wage war to try to get a gold Mario next month - reports are saying not only is it going to be exclusive to Wal-Mart, but only certain Wal-Mart stores...

http://www.destructoid.com/gold-mario-amiibo-confirmed-as-walmart-exclusive-launches-next-month-288266.phtml
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

devancowan

« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
Still haven't seen a Captain Falcon in person, beginning to think he's one of these fancy custom ones that someone made & was never actually sold in a store. ::) Also still have my spare Rosalina, which I'll happily trade for either Falcon or Sonic.

Be ready to wage war to try to get a gold Mario next month - reports are saying not only is it going to be exclusive to Wal-Mart, but only certain Wal-Mart stores...

http://www.destructoid.com/gold-mario-amiibo-confirmed-as-walmart-exclusive-launches-next-month-288266.phtml

Ill trade you for a sonic ! I so want a Rosalina :D

abe

« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2015, 07:55:51 pm »
Goku confirmed for Smash Bros! :o (not actually, I found this on tinycartridge, and apparently it was on Reddit before that)

« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2015, 09:13:56 pm »
Goku confirmed for Smash Bros! :o (not actually, I found this on tinycartridge, and apparently it was on Reddit before that)

WANT!

« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2015, 09:14:46 pm »
i got my Ike.  now just waiting for my sonic and mega man to arrive. then im only missing shulk

« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2015, 10:01:47 pm »
Goku in Smash would make it the first time in years that Goku has been in a properly good fighting game lol

abe

« Reply #219 on: March 03, 2015, 05:44:35 am »
According to Nintendo of America's Twitter, Marth will be restocked "late April". :)

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2015, 11:52:51 am »
According to Nintendo of America's Twitter, Marth will be restocked "late April". :)

Not sure if anyone is collecting Japanese figures, but they are restocking Little Mac, Villager, Captain Falcon over in the east.

I wish we could see these here in the west too...  :'(
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

devancowan

« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2015, 02:17:04 pm »

Not sure if anyone is collecting Japanese figures, but they are restocking Little Mac, Villager, Captain Falcon over in the east.

I wish we could see these here in the west too...  :'(

I seen this as well!
It's not as good as getting them in NA, but atleast I won't feel bad importing them and taking them out of the box  :)

devancowan

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2015, 01:08:49 pm »
If anyone in the US could get there hands on a gold Mario amiibo I would be forever grateful! I'v found out they're not getting released in Canada (big surprise there..). I would obviously being willing to pay or trade for another amiibo or game!  :)

bobster

« Reply #223 on: March 21, 2015, 07:26:10 pm »
Welp I had no clue Gold Mario went on sell today, and naturally I was too late. Every Walmart around sold out of them at 12:45 am this morning :(.

Not very likely, but I'd be interested if anyone finds a spare!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #224 on: March 21, 2015, 07:42:39 pm »
Welp I had no clue Gold Mario went on sell today, and naturally I was too late. Every Walmart around sold out of them at 12:45 am this morning :(.

Not very likely, but I'd be interested if anyone finds a spare!

I found out you had to be there two hours before midnight just to get them reserved.  It was kinda garbage how they handled them.  Not enough in stock and unless you had planned to camp out for one in the store (I'm not gonna camp out for a damned amiibo), you were guaranteed to not have a chance at them.