Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!  (Read 39554 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2015, 04:52:22 pm »
I'm gonna just say I'm sending mine then not send it for 3 weeks. Really throw them off!

telly

« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2015, 05:04:35 pm »
My last item came today! I might send the whole package soon... Might not ;)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #182 on: November 11, 2015, 05:11:42 pm »
Usually people would tell Soera via PM that they sent their package, that way it's easier for him to keep track, and it's harder for participants to guess their Santa just from the moment they received the package  :P

desocietas

« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »
Whoops. Thought it would've been safe since other people were saying it.

Haha yeah if anything there are others shipping around now, so it's still a secret :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2015, 07:34:35 pm »
Ive only gotten 1 PM with tracking numbers yet lots of people saying they are shipping ...  :o

kashell

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2015, 08:59:02 am »
Hope you're feeling better, kashell. Just got over a cold myself.

Thanks! I'm feeling better today. Yesterday was Veteran's Day, so we had the day off from work in honor of it. It gave me plenty of time to rest up and allowed me to finish Haunting Ground.

I'll just PM soe-soe when I do send the package. Like I said, it's ready to go but it's just a matter of dealing with the dreaded post office.

kashell

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2015, 03:48:26 pm »
Double post:

This thread doesn't seem as lively as the last two. ;__; Do we need to talk more about Tootsie Rolls and Brad Pitt?

telly

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2015, 03:57:04 pm »
Let's see...
What is your favorite Brad Pitt movie?
What is your favorite tootsie roll flavor?  :P

Is anyone else going to record themselves opening their gifts live?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:10:18 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2015, 04:12:05 pm »
I'm totally gonna record myself! I gave my santa a pretty open list of things they could buy me so I'm actually really excited to see what I turn up with. This Secret Santa has made me want to do more but I can't think of where to do another one (afraid of reddit SS since I've heard horror stories).

telly

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2015, 04:16:56 pm »
I also had an open wishlist, so I'm also pretty excited to see what my SS got me. :)

I'm personally doing a little $15 SS with some of my friends, so that will be fun too.
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2015, 04:17:58 pm »
My list was pretty small, but this is more about giving presents than earning them. I'm excited to see the giftee's response.

I'm totally gonna record myself! I gave my santa a pretty open list of things they could buy me so I'm actually really excited to see what I turn up with. This Secret Santa has made me want to do more but I can't think of where to do another one (afraid of reddit SS since I've heard horror stories).

A friend of mine tried one on GameFAqs a couple of years ago. It went well, but all of the gifts were just digital codes for things like steam, GOG, etc. Still, it was a neat idea.

I like this one more, though.

telly

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2015, 04:24:47 pm »
My list was pretty small, but this is more about giving presents than earning them. I'm excited to see the giftee's response.

Oh yeah for sure, for me I went a decent amount over $50, and shipping will be even more so. I don't mind though. :) I find both the giving and receiving to be equally fun haha
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:06:21 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:

karyann

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2015, 07:58:52 am »
I'll try to wait until Christmas but it's so dang hard when you've got it right in sight and know there's no adult to scold you if you open it too early :( I do plan to film myself opening it though, if I can find a way to do that with my phone in a tolerable way.

kashell

« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2015, 08:09:12 am »
I doubt I'll wait until Christmas. I'll probably just wait until I have a really bad day and use it as an excuse to make me feel better.

karyann

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2015, 08:23:04 am »
I doubt I'll wait until Christmas. I'll probably just wait until I have a really bad day and use it as an excuse to make me feel better.

Aww, have a hug instead! *hug*

But you're making me think I might just do the same, I'm having a terrible time at work and it'll last until at least Christmas. I haven't been around as much these past 2 weeks because, without entering into details, the company I work for might go bankrupt if things don't go well enough for the rest of the year. Since we want to keep our job, we're working a lot, and the anxiety is killing me. Every night when I get home, I'm just out of energy and can barely even play video games.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, I guess I just meant to say that I might have a strong temptation to open mine sooner just to feel better too  :o I'll have to have an extra strong will haha  :P