Author Topic: Fire Emblem pre-orders  (Read 5031 times)

Re: Fire Emblem pre-orders
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 06:18:02 am »
Missed the NA limited edition - now I have to live with my EU limited edition instead =_=

soera

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 12:35:19 pm »
If any of you want to try for this, let me know. http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/vgm/5462621834.html

aliensstudios

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2016, 01:11:32 pm »
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 01:51:24 pm »
If any of you want to try for this, let me know. http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/vgm/5462621834.html
That's kind of a steal, I've got a stack of SNES... but on the other hand, I've seen idiots pay $200 for a yellowed snes with no controllers, games, or cables.

So this guy may be getting the better end of the deal if he is that type of person.

soera

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 02:57:44 pm »
Is this your deal?

Nah just a local Craigslist ad. I already have FE SE and 2 SNES. :)

maximo310

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 07:39:43 pm »
Well, my SE came in yesterday. Even though it was shipped in an Amazon mail bubbler, it looks pretty flawless except for very minor dings on the corners. So I'm glad I escaped the creasing horror stories that I heard from some of my other friends who preordered the SE.

aliensstudios

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2016, 01:18:16 am »
It's too bad I don't live in OKC.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

desocietas

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 02:53:41 pm »
Available on Amazon again currently :

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017W16ZDK/?tag=rs0ab-20

:( rip. gone so quickly.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:57:22 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 03:54:32 pm »
Anybody who preordered from Amazon and still haven't received yours, you should check your cancelled orders.  Apparently Amazon is cancelling delayed orders without notifying customers.

desocietas

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 04:15:51 pm »
Anybody who preordered from Amazon and still haven't received yours, you should check your cancelled orders.  Apparently Amazon is cancelling delayed orders without notifying customers.

That would suck majorly. I wonder why they were delayed to begin with.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2016, 08:36:20 am »

I got a response from Amazon regarding my stealth cancellation of my order, their statement is that they are and have been out of stock and that all of the orders placed yesterday would be cancelled as well.  They did however tell me that I can purchase any copy from a third party seller with as fast shipping as I want and they will refund me down to the Amazon price that I preordered at.

davifus

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2016, 10:50:21 am »
Took Amazon long enough but they finally sent out FE Le and Megaman legacy Le. They should be here tomorrow!
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2016, 06:36:19 pm »

I got a response from Amazon regarding my stealth cancellation of my order, their statement is that they are and have been out of stock and that all of the orders placed yesterday would be cancelled as well.  They did however tell me that I can purchase any copy from a third party seller with as fast shipping as I want and they will refund me down to the Amazon price that I preordered at.

Don't mean to stoke any fires, but just wanted to let you know that I managed to order one from Amazon yesterday, and I just received notice that it shipped...  But if Amazon is willing to refund you the additional costs from another seller, that's just as good imo.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2016, 08:02:20 am »

Don't mean to stoke any fires, but just wanted to let you know that I managed to order one from Amazon yesterday, and I just received notice that it shipped...  But if Amazon is willing to refund you the additional costs from another seller, that's just as good imo.
Yeah, I figured they weren't doing that.  It's really shitty that Amazon cancels preorders to sell to other people.  If I had multiple orders or had multiple shipped from separate accounts, fine cancel it, but I did not.

Did you get the 20% off Prime discount?  I wondered if that's why they cancelled a bunch to sell now outside of the 2 week discount window.

desocietas

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2016, 01:45:24 pm »

Did you get the 20% off Prime discount?  I wondered if that's why they cancelled a bunch to sell now outside of the 2 week discount window.

I did indeed get the discount since it was still within the 2 week window.

I wish there was a proper explanation from Amazon about why orders were cancelled secretly. The fact that there was no communication about it makes me very apprehensive about preordering from them in the future.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas