Author Topic: May 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 16458 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: May 2016 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2016, 06:46:46 pm »
Ninja Turtles came in today. I'm ready to take on the Foot!

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2016, 07:33:53 pm »
Picked these up at a Salvation Army:
Dark Cloud ps2 cib 1.99$
Summoner 2 ps2 cib 1.99$
Star Wars Battlefront ps2 cib 1.99$
Yu Gi Oh Duelist of the roses no manual 1.99$
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption wii cib 2.99$
Tomb Raider Underworld wii cib 2.99$
Final Fantasy 10 ps2 cib 1.99$

Nice finds!
Yeah they must have just put those out lol.  I have never seen any games in there before because the prices are so low.

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2016, 07:44:49 am »
First post here outside of the introduction thread! thought i'd share my finds from the last month or so.

I've really been focusing on vita lately. I'm playing with the idea of going for the full set but not in love with the idea of buying all those lego games haha.
The standouts for me would be the samba de amigo maracas set w/game which I've been dying to play for years with the full set up (and it did not disappoint very fun game) and then there was this

I was so excited when I found these as soon as I got them home I snapped this pic real quick then hooked up my gameboy player.  ;D

gf78

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2016, 08:49:47 am »
Picked up a few games.

Kinect Star Wars:  New/sealed
Uncharted Libertalia Edition:  New/sealed
Doom:  New/sealed
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2016, 10:02:12 am »
Nice find on that component cable, jsgd241! Also welcome to the site/forums! Looks like you've got a good eye.  :)
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2016, 10:17:29 am »
Very jealous of that component cable.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2016, 01:45:40 pm »
@jsgd241

Nice Samba set! Playing it on the Wii was never as fun as the original maracas from Sega.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

gf78

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2016, 02:11:19 pm »
Ninja Turtles came in today. I'm ready to take on the Foot!

:'(  From the reviews I have been seeing....you may want to put a boot in this games ass. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

theflea

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2016, 02:25:47 pm »
Was out hitting the sales Thursday and Friday and while I did have some cool finds including a Boxed NES and a few games. Nothing like last weekend. Also found some rare PS2 games at a used game store for a lot less then online. I'll show pic's and tell you guys everything tomorrow.

I also found another arcade cabinet at a garage sale (all of a sudden I'm finding arcades left and right) lol
On top of that I have a lead for another cabinet I always wanted and I'm going to check it out this Sunday.

I mainly made this post to see if anyone is in the northern Illinois area and wants this arcade, I was tempted but due to space I'm waiting to fill those with an arcade I want more. The guy only wanted $400 for it. 
- Ivan "Ironman" Stuwarts Super Off Road

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:51:42 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2016, 02:27:15 pm »
@jsgd241

Nice Samba set! Playing it on the Wii was never as fun as the original maracas from Sega.
Thanks!I was so pleasantly surprised with how much better the dreamcast maracas work after being pretty disappointed in the wii samba's controls. I think i put a solid 3 hours in to the dreamcast version as soon as i got it home.

Very jealous of that component cable.
I really hope that the gamecube modding community can come up with a cheap alternative to the official component cable cause the price has gotten way out of hand.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2016, 02:45:26 pm »
Was out hitting the sales Thursday and Friday and while I have some cool finds including a Boxed NES and a few games. Nothing like like weekend. Also found some rare PS2 games at a use game store for a lot less then online. I'll show pic's and show everything tomorrow.

I also found another arcade cabinet at a garage sale (all of a sudden I'm finding arcades left and right) lol
On top of that I have a lead for another cabinet I always wanted and I'm going to check it out this Sunday.

I mainly made this post to see if anyone is in the northern Illinois area and want this arcade, I was tempted but due to space I'm waiting to fill those with an arcade I want more. The guy only wanted $400 for it. 

How far into Northern IL?

desocietas

« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2016, 03:00:18 pm »
Oh man, I have fond memories of that cab/game.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2016, 03:06:02 pm »
Got a bunch of Game Boy Color stuff. Most of it was from a lot on eBay, which explains why I now have not one, but two hamster related games on the GBC. :P Lots of stuff to practice my Japanese with now. :o Not pictured, but I also bought a Dr. Mario Amiibo from Walmart since they seemed to have gotten a reprint recently.

-Dr Mario Amiibo
-Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland (GBC) [JP]
-Hamster Paradise 2 (GBC) [JP]
-Hunter X Hunter: Kindan no Hihou (GBC) [JP]
-Mario Tennis GB (GBC) [JP]
-Pokemon de Panepon (GBC) [JP]
-Tottoko Hamtaro: Tomodachi Daisakusen Dechu (GBC) [JP]
-Wario Land 3: Fushigi na Orgel (GBC) [JP]
-Xevious - Famicom Mini (GBA) [JP]

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

rayne315

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2016, 04:11:18 pm »
Was out hitting the sales Thursday and Friday and while I have some cool finds including a Boxed NES and a few games. Nothing like like weekend. Also found some rare PS2 games at a use game store for a lot less then online. I'll show pic's and show everything tomorrow.

I mainly made this post to see if anyone is in the northern Illinois area and want this arcade, I was tempted but due to space I'm waiting to fill those with an arcade I want more. The guy only wanted $400 for it. 

How far into Northern IL?

more likely that not Chicago area. id take it but I don't have any way of transporting it.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

telly

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2016, 04:13:04 pm »
Was buying some used kitchen wear at a Salvation Army and found We Love Katamari for $2 and an original Xbox Controller for $3 :)
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery