Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 35962 times)

soera

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2012, 11:00:48 pm »
If any of you guys happen to stumble into Gamestop within the next couple of weeks, one of the covers of Game Informer is Ni No Kuni and has a 5-6 page spread on it. If you get lucky like I did, you can just ask for a copy. :) Im going to bag&board my copy and put it with my wizard's edition when it arrives. :D

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 04:49:48 pm »
Oh nice, thanks for the heads up.  Gonna stop by there today then :D

desocietas

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2012, 02:04:08 am »
If any of you guys happen to stumble into Gamestop within the next couple of weeks, one of the covers of Game Informer is Ni No Kuni and has a 5-6 page spread on it. If you get lucky like I did, you can just ask for a copy. :) Im going to bag&board my copy and put it with my wizard's edition when it arrives. :D

Ugh, yeah, I got the Beyond Two Souls cover (subscriber) and was disappointed I didn't get the Ni No Kuni one... :\
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:52 am »
Thats the one I got from my subscription too. I went to the store and told them I was a subscriber and that I was hoping to get the Ni No Kuni cover and they just gave me the one they had on their counter.

desocietas

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2012, 11:10:30 am »
Oh sweet... maybe I'll try that :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:50 pm »

jobocan

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2012, 07:35:32 pm »
I kinda don't want to try the demo... partly because... well, if it sucks I'll be disappointed that I pre-ordered the wizard edition :P

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2012, 03:47:49 pm »
I've been following the game close enough I just can't imagine being disappointed.  Going to try this out tonight, thanks for the news!

soera

« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2012, 03:52:42 pm »
I just checked the PS store and nothing yet. And I know they just did maintenance. I wonder around what time do they do the weekly updates to the new stuff.

scott

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2012, 03:55:01 pm »
I've been following the game close enough I just can't imagine being disappointed. 

That's how I felt about Diablo III. While I wasn't completely disappointed by it, there were aspects I wish had lived up to hype better.

I might have to check out the demo when it pops up tho. I have the reg edition preordered, but I wouldn't mine whetting my appetite.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2012, 05:58:50 pm »
I wonder around what time do they do the weekly updates to the new stuff.

Yeah, Sony are kinda... random. Some days they'll have it up at 3PM, other times it'll take until midnight. Somehow in 6 years they haven't managed to make their updates timely.

« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 08:14:01 pm »
It's up now! 2.6GB download

soera

« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »
Thanks Varkias, Ill get it in a few minutes!

scott

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 10:36:40 pm »
Installing!

Not sure when I'll get to test it out though. But I'm excited.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2012, 01:15:03 pm »
I ran the first half last night, a lot of potential!  I liked the emotion capture too, adds some depth to the standard run-around and talk to everybody.  Can't wait to see some new poke... er battle minions.  First boss fight was pretty enjoyable.  I'll try the second part tonight if I have time.  The art for this game is so damn good...