Author Topic: New XBox Reveal on May 21  (Read 28114 times)

soera

Re: New XBox Reveal on May 21
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2013, 11:20:33 am »
I just watched the second video. I agree with basically everything other than I dont think Microshaft is going to catch up at all. The damage is done and people simply arent going to support the system at all regardless of what changes now. They will obviously get more systems sold now than they would have with all the restrictions but its not going to be anywhere close to what it could have if they released the system the way it should have been. Im also expecting that the limitations on used games from third party companies is going to be gone on all systems. If Sony did implement it, they would be shooting themselves in the foot with Microshaft's gun and that just doesnt make any sense at all.

scott

« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2013, 12:53:37 pm »
I'd say it's still too early to call, as far as if Xbox One will catch up. But I was at a game store this weekend talking to people and a lot of the gamers there still have a bad taste in their mouths from the original announcement. A few of them even went so far as to say they will never consider buying a One at all.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

brunauss

« Reply #302 on: September 18, 2013, 02:31:43 pm »
Just logged in on 360 and got bugged with more security crap. Microsoft is going way too far with this and frankly it will cripple any chance of bringing in new gamers on the XboxOne. Using Kinect 2.0 as part of the security isn't a solution either.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

scott

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:55 am »
Ya Microsoft asked me to give them 2 emails and my phone number to make my account "more secure". I hit cancel, which still let me fully log into Xbox Live, then I went to Billing and canceled recurring payments.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

sin2beta

« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2013, 09:48:37 pm »
Ya Microsoft asked me to give them 2 emails and my phone number to make my account "more secure". I hit cancel, which still let me fully log into Xbox Live, then I went to Billing and canceled recurring payments.

;D It's such a weird security setup. Because, I tried doing it legit once. Didn't work. And for months have just been hitting cancel and signing in by hitting the home button. It's pathetically ridiculous.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c