Author Topic: Dragon's Crown  (Read 7188 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Dragon's Crown
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2013, 12:26:31 pm »
since a lot of us have gotten this game, community play anyone?

scott

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2013, 10:46:22 pm »
Atlus announced Cross-Play for the PS3 and Vita versions of Dragon's Crown! Pretty sweet, though in today's day and age I'd say we should see more cross platform multiplayer, if it's going to be online anyway.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

insektmute

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 04:31:27 pm »
Been playing this periodically when I want a little break from Tales of the Abyss. I've only got my Amazon around lvl 6, but it's been pretty fun so far!

desocietas

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2013, 03:13:06 pm »
I need to get back to playing that game, and the cross-play with Vita makes me want a Vita even more....
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2013, 04:22:11 pm »
This is going to definitely be one of my future purchases!

insektmute

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »
I need to get back to playing that game, and the cross-play with Vita makes me want a Vita even more....

Yeah, I'm strongly considering snagging on Vita at some point. It really suits the 'pick up and play' concept well, especially since the average level is pretty short. That, and I bet it would look absolutely gorgeous on DAT OLED.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 11:19:02 am »
Is anyone still playing this?  I was kicking around the idea of grabbing it.

Couple of questions:  Can I play this with a 4 year old around?  and Does anyone have any interest in playing online?

scott

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 11:26:15 am »
I haven't put much more time into it. Also I heard you have to unlock online play by doing story and I haven't gotten to that point yet. But I wouldn't mind getting some online going once and awhile once I get it unlocked.

I'd say I'd be ok having a younger kid around while playing it. I think the only thing I've thought that was a little inappropriate is the one female caster's bust size and the fact that they fly everywhere when she runs. But in the heat of battle I don't even notice it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:31:25 am by scott »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 11:55:57 am »
I haven't put much more time into it. Also I heard you have to unlock online play by doing story and I haven't gotten to that point yet. But I wouldn't mind getting some online going once and awhile once I get it unlocked.

I'd say I'd be ok having a younger kid around while playing it. I think the only thing I've thought that was a little inappropriate is the one female caster's bust size and the fact that they fly everywhere when she runs. But in the heat of battle I don't even notice it.

I'm just worried about language and really scary stuff.  If I can keep him from dropping F-Bombs and having nightmares, I've done everything I can.  He doesn't understand boobies yet and hitting stuff (me) is his favorite pastime.

soera

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2013, 12:16:01 pm »
Is anyone still playing this?  I was kicking around the idea of grabbing it.

If you get it, let me know. Its been an interest of mine since the mention of the pre-order (Which I did pre-order but had to cancel both this and SMT IV a while back cause of a sudden lack of funds). Im hoping to find a used copy somewhere eventually.

desocietas

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2013, 01:12:16 pm »
I think there were some swear words... ? I can't recall right now, but I think you could probably play this game with the sound low or even off.  The visuals themselves are pretty good.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2013, 01:27:49 pm »
It's pretty much all fantasy stuff, so giant spiders and dragons and such. Nothing too scary, I think.

As far as language goes, it's all olde fantasy. I don't think you have to worry about f-bombs lol.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2014, 09:19:23 am »
A year later, I finally got this game. Once I unlock the online, someone's going to have to dust off their copy!

abe

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 12:09:44 pm »
A year later, I finally got this game. Once I unlock the online, someone's going to have to dust off their copy!

Unlock online? Do you have to reach a certain point in the game to unlock the online mode? I'm curious about this, since I was thinking of getting around to buying a copy.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 02:45:03 pm »

Unlock online? Do you have to reach a certain point in the game to unlock the online mode? I'm curious about this, since I was thinking of getting around to buying a copy.

That's the word on the street. I'm only an hour or so in and I don't know how to play online. I think you have to unlock it.