Author Topic: foxhack  (Read 4676 times)

scott

foxhack
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:01:48 pm »
Bought the Sega Saturn game D from Foxhack. Really easy to deal with and shipped it out fast, I think he mailed it on Friday and it was here today. Confirmation numbers are always a plus too.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

Re: foxhack
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 10:55:49 am »
Bought three games and they arrived quickly and in great shape. Very good communication and a great seller.

atariboy

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:43:06 pm »
Recently bought "The Heist" from an auction he had going at gametz.com. Price was very reasonable and he assisted me with my first transaction. Item was shipped very fast and he had great communication. I look forward to doing business with him again.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

scott

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:28:53 am »
Bought his PS3 memory card adapter from him and he shipped it out before I even paid him. Pretty awesome.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 03:31:00 pm »
I bought Paper Mario off of him and once again the transaction was smooth and fast...

darko

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 10:26:00 am »
Bought an xbox game from Fox and it shipped fast and arrived in perfect shape. Thanks again!

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 05:14:25 pm »
Just picked up a few things from Foxhack and everything was packed well and arrived quickly. Very fair deal as well. Thanks again foxhack!!

pacpix

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 08:24:41 pm »
I purchased a game from Foxhack and everything was packaged securely and the price was great.  Thanks!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

ffxik

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 02:42:53 am »
Got'em fast.  Everything went smooth as silk.

Thank you!   ;D

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 10:47:22 am »
Bought a couple games. Foxhack has great communication and shipped super fast.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 11:52:12 pm »
Thank you so much for making a trade with me.  Hope you'll be willing to trade with me again next time!

Clear Communication: A
Item Pricing: A
Fast Shipment: A
Recommendation: Definitely Agree

Please check out the games I have for sale.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 02:54:03 pm »
Got Wild Arms from him a few days ago. Great to communicate with, fair prices and shipped super fast! Great transaction overall. I would definitely buy from him again and would recommend him to any and everyone!

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 09:03:14 pm »
Just picked up Saga Frontier and Star Ocean from him. Price was great, Shipping was fast and the games looked even better then they did in the pictures. Really happy with his service. Thanks Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
Bought two complete Dreamcast games and an XBOX Action Replay from Mr. Foxhack and everything is in awesome shape :D!

Thank you very much :)

pacpix

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2014, 10:15:39 pm »
Bought another game from Foxhack recently.  The item was packaged very well, shipped fast, and for a fantastic price!  Thanks! :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)