Author Topic: VGCollect Secret Santa 2020!  (Read 17597 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Re: VGCollect Secret Santa 2020! Buy time!
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2020, 11:33:42 am »
I might be spamming haha but I suddenly received a second package, which I won't open  ;D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2020, 12:51:56 pm »
Packages everywhere! Giggidy.

Flashback2012

« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2020, 01:05:59 pm »
Sounds like I need to get on the ball with getting my package together to send out. I'm rectifying the GS situation by picking up the gift locally. I picked up a G&W this morning at my old store and the current manager helped me hunt down who locally had the games I was looking for. The ones for me are a no-go but the SS gift is at a location right across the street from where I have to be anyway. Get that knocked out and then on to find knick-knacks to complete the package.  ;)

telly

« Reply #153 on: November 13, 2020, 01:16:35 pm »
I think a lot of us were concerned about shipping times this year but mine was delivered just as fast as pre-quarantine.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2020, 02:55:35 pm »
You guys are slackers man, I sent mine back in October :p

Flashback2012

« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2020, 05:14:26 am »
Called Thursday to cancel and the guy assured me the items would arrive at the end of day Saturday. I figured they wouldn't but gave them one last chance. Saturday comes and goes and of course nothing so Monday I'm putting this order out of its misery. I found the SS item locally and there was one more I was hoping I could use for SS as well but that one seems just out of reach so looking into an alternative.

I'm honestly baffled at how awry this went. I've ordered stuff online from GS plenty of times and it's been nothing short of spotless.  :P

« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2020, 10:36:57 am »
I've let soera know, but I have both sent a received my packages.  Both not super recently, I just wanted to wait before letting everyone here know, to keep it difficult for people to keep track.  ;D

Flashback2012

« Reply #157 on: November 21, 2020, 01:16:18 pm »
Called Thursday to cancel and the guy assured me the items would arrive at the end of day Saturday. I figured they wouldn't but gave them one last chance. Saturday comes and goes and of course nothing so Monday I'm putting this order out of its misery. I found the SS item locally and there was one more I was hoping I could use for SS as well but that one seems just out of reach so looking into an alternative.

I'm honestly baffled at how awry this went. I've ordered stuff online from GS plenty of times and it's been nothing short of spotless.  :P

Called earlier this week and at least managed to get the SS item canceled. The other items they keep acting like they were sent and everything is hunky-dory so I'm doing the 5-10 business days and if I don't see a reversal by Monday then I'll call back and just keep on demanding someone in the US handle this. I'm fairly certain I can expect to get hung up on multiple times.  ::)

I've half considered calling the CC company about a chargeback but it's their own card so I don't know if that will amount to anything. At least with the CC, I've gotten stateside customer service before. I do get points for using the card but if they won't fix this I'll abandon the card (not cancel it, just never use it). This has also given me a real pause in wanting to place any additional orders through GS.com as well.  :-\

pzeke

« Reply #158 on: November 21, 2020, 08:50:54 pm »
I don't think they'd be a problem if you were to do a chargeback regardless of the card being theirs.

This has also given me a real pause in wanting to place any additional orders through GS.com as well.  :-\

The website is a total mess, now more than ever.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

Flashback2012

« Reply #159 on: November 21, 2020, 10:16:39 pm »
I don't think they'd be a problem if you were to do a chargeback regardless of the card being theirs.

This has also given me a real pause in wanting to place any additional orders through GS.com as well.  :-\

The website is a total mess, now more than ever.

It's definitely harder to navigate. Also, some things straight up do not tender under search results. I've looked up games that I absolutely know I've searched for in the past, know that they've carried and now there's no indication of them at all. It's just as bad in the store as it is online so no help there.

Just today I saw they marked down the newest Sword Art Online game to $25. I do a search and for some reason my home store was set to somewhere in Illinois. I changed the zip and no listings within 100 miles. I checked something else and now my home store was in Maryland?!  :o Anyway, we had decided to hit a GS on the way out of town this morning and I found it at that store no problem. So much for not in stock...even saw they had more than one copy in the drawer.  ::)

Anywho, couple of knick-knacks acquired so time to put the finishing touches on and get this thing shipped out.  ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2020, 07:50:45 pm »
It’s all sealed up and ready to go. Now, I just need to drop it on the mail tomorrow.

kashell

« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2020, 08:48:06 am »
Signed, sealed and soon to be delivered!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2020, 01:53:22 pm »
Cha Boi is in the sent column!  It’s all in the capable hands of the United States Postal Service

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2020, 07:00:11 am »
One month before Christmas :D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

telly

« Reply #164 on: November 25, 2020, 12:57:24 pm »
So do we have any thoughts about when we will stream our opening? Curious who is interested un joining too! :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery