Author Topic: VGCollect Secret Santa 2020!  (Read 17590 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: VGCollect Secret Santa 2020!
« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2020, 12:18:34 am »
Man i really wanted to be part of the steam last night!! I witched it this morning and it looks like everyone had such a great time!!!!  Sorry I couldn’t be there, next year for sure!

Justin. I'm working on a round two. I got a call from work literally 5 minutes before we went live and had to duck out.

Working on setting something up with Koemo1. :-D

kashell

« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2020, 09:13:32 am »
Man i really wanted to be part of the steam last night!! I witched it this morning and it looks like everyone had such a great time!!!!  Sorry I couldn’t be there, next year for sure!

Justin. I'm working on a round two. I got a call from work literally 5 minutes before we went live and had to duck out.

When it's ready, you'll have to share the link!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2020, 12:24:03 pm »

When it's ready, you'll have to share the link!

Will do. In a couple of hours. I'm still on call this weekend. So pray to whatever science, gods, luck, karma ya'll believe in that I can make this one. :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2020, 03:14:10 pm »
Going live with Koemo1.

Others are welcome to join if you happen to see this while we are live:
https://streamyard.com/vjmrscm3rn

Or you can just watch:
https://twitch.tv/justmedashv

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2020, 05:18:42 pm »
Thank you for having me on the stream! It was a lot of fun :)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2020, 09:44:02 am »
I missed the livestream so I'll watch this later.

« Reply #231 on: December 21, 2020, 12:05:31 pm »
I've got know idea who my SS was, but like everyone else, they nailed this year.  Thanks, kind stranger!

You're welcome!  ;D

Thanks, again!  And I wanted you to know that the box arrived still full wrapped with the bow - which was somehow barely touched throughout the shipping process.

telly

« Reply #232 on: December 21, 2020, 12:09:35 pm »
I've got know idea who my SS was, but like everyone else, they nailed this year.  Thanks, kind stranger!

You're welcome!  ;D

Thanks, again!  And I wanted you to know that the box arrived still full wrapped with the bow - which was somehow barely touched throughout the shipping process.

It looked beautiful on the stream!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #233 on: December 21, 2020, 11:46:21 pm »
My Secret Santa Telly did such an awesome job and deserves a shoutout. He got me two games that were in the top 10 of games I was looking for- Pix w/ the card!! and a sealed?? Yu-Gi-Oh The Sacred Cards, so AWESOME. Pix is one of my favorite games for the vita and I missed out on the LRG release originally and the Yu-Gi-Oh game is my favorite on the GBA.  And on top of that he got me a game that looks totally up my alley.  Very much appreciated- I so very much enjoy this tradition every year. 

I watched some of the VGcollect stream and saw that others got some awesome stuff! We have such a wonderful community here. I hope to maybe join a stream sometime. To answer tpugmire- he was correct, I was his Santa and I'm glad he liked the games. 

« Reply #234 on: December 22, 2020, 09:52:25 am »

You're welcome!  ;D

Yes, I saw the stream when you opened it. I'm glad it arrived intact. Perhaps one year I will join in on the stream (if only I don't open my package prematurely!).

telly

« Reply #235 on: December 22, 2020, 10:04:36 am »
My Secret Santa Telly did such an awesome job and deserves a shoutout. He got me two games that were in the top 10 of games I was looking for- Pix w/ the card!! and a sealed?? Yu-Gi-Oh The Sacred Cards, so AWESOME. Pix is one of my favorite games for the vita and I missed out on the LRG release originally and the Yu-Gi-Oh game is my favorite on the GBA.  And on top of that he got me a game that looks totally up my alley.  Very much appreciated- I so very much enjoy this tradition every year. 

Glad you enjoyed it!  ;D
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2020, 05:02:57 pm »
I have NO idea who my Santa is but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! Tales of the Abyss has been on my want list for a VERY long time and I can't believe this one is still sealed!! From the Abyss is one of those games that I really didn't know much about before adding it to my wishlist and honestly kinda forgot I added it lol; but I was super excited to see it when I opened the package. I LOVE getting games that I don't know anything about, its just really fun popping in a game where you don't know what to expect! I cant wait to get started on both of these!!!  OH and I also got a super awesome lanyard with a bunch of Final Fantasy sprites on it!!  I really wish I was able to make the stream this year, it would have been fun getting to share these awesome gifts with everyone on camera!
Thank you again so much whoever you are!

azure

« Reply #237 on: December 24, 2020, 09:50:39 pm »
I have NO idea who my Santa is but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! Tales of the Abyss has been on my want list for a VERY long time and I can't believe this one is still sealed!! From the Abyss is one of those games that I really didn't know much about before adding it to my wishlist and honestly kinda forgot I added it lol; but I was super excited to see it when I opened the package. I LOVE getting games that I don't know anything about, its just really fun popping in a game where you don't know what to expect! I cant wait to get started on both of these!!!  OH and I also got a super awesome lanyard with a bunch of Final Fantasy sprites on it!!  I really wish I was able to make the stream this year, it would have been fun getting to share these awesome gifts with everyone on camera!

Stoked to hear you liked my picks! I had a note prepared, but I forget to throw it in the package before I shipped it. Enjoy Justin, happy holidays!

Flashback2012

« Reply #238 on: December 25, 2020, 02:27:01 am »

You could say your Secret Santa gifts were anything but abysmal...  :P

I'm here all week. Try the veal and don't forget to tip your waitresses.

kashell

« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2020, 05:38:18 pm »
Tales of the Abyss. Such a great a game.