Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 72135 times)

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2017, 04:51:32 pm »
Man i wish I could give away all my Steam games that i bought. I've got a large library that ive had before i caught the collecting bug, and now digital games mean nothing to me. Thought they'd run fine on my flimsy laptop back then.

desocietas

« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2017, 11:27:27 pm »
I have a key for A Story About My Uncle to give away. Let me know if you want it :)

Info about the game: https://www.gog.com/game/story_about_my_uncle_a
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2017, 11:47:42 pm »
 ^

I would love to get it  :) :)

desocietas

« Reply #453 on: September 20, 2017, 03:05:53 am »
^

I would love to get it  :) :)

PMed you!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jason

« Reply #454 on: November 25, 2017, 01:09:51 am »
I have an extra Steam Gift Link for someone that would like a copy of Psychonauts. First come, first served. (Only one available.)

Warmsignal

« Reply #455 on: December 09, 2017, 06:27:55 pm »
Okay so I have an extra PS4 game and season pass download for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, because I bought a second one to get a slightly better case. The catch is it says that is expires the 9th meaning tonight at midnight - you need to enter it right away. I hate for it to just go to waste, so it's first come first serve. The offer is for established members / forum regulars only.

If you would like the physical game case that came with it, just send me $2 to cover shipping and I'll send it your way.

« Reply #456 on: December 09, 2017, 06:40:23 pm »
Okay so I have an extra PS4 game and season pass download for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, because I bought a second one to get a slightly better case. The catch is it says that is expires the 9th meaning tonight at midnight - you need to enter it right away. I hate for it to just go to waste, so it's first come first serve. The offer is for established members / forum regulars only.

If you would like the physical game case that came with it, just send me $2 to cover shipping and I'll send it your way.
I would be interested in the code at least.

« Reply #457 on: December 09, 2017, 07:13:33 pm »

If no one has bit on the case, I would take it.

Warmsignal

« Reply #458 on: December 09, 2017, 09:42:09 pm »
PMs sent.

soera

« Reply #459 on: December 10, 2017, 01:27:28 am »
The game itself is a pretty fun couch co-op. Decided to play it with my son and we played it nonstop til we beat it.

« Reply #460 on: December 10, 2017, 01:39:44 pm »
The game itself is a pretty fun couch co-op. Decided to play it with my son and we played it nonstop til we beat it.

Ever played Guardian Of Light? Its the first one that came out and its just as fun and there are DLC characters from past Eidos games like Kain and Raziel as well as Kane and Lynch complete with VO and stuff

« Reply #461 on: December 15, 2017, 01:38:34 am »
Hi All!

I've got a couple of wireless headsets that I no longer need. If anyone is interested in them I'd be more than welcome to pass them along if you just cover the shipping. Both head sets are in great condition and clean. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures.

Logitech G930  - Gone
Turtle Beach Stealth 500P - Gone
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:05:48 pm by justin8301 »

« Reply #462 on: December 15, 2017, 01:49:03 am »
Hi All!

I've got a couple of wireless headsets that I no longer need. If anyone is interested in them I'd be more than welcome to pass them along if you just cover the shipping. Both head sets are in great condition and clean. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures.

Logitech G930
Turtle Beach Stealth 500P

pm sent

« Reply #463 on: December 15, 2017, 08:44:17 am »
Hi All!

Logitech G930
Turtle Beach Stealth 500P - Pending
I'll take the other one if it is still available.

« Reply #464 on: December 15, 2017, 11:15:34 am »
I'll take the other one if it is still available.

Someone else PMd me before you replied. Im going to give them the chance first and if they decline you're next in line. Ill let you know.