Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 73115 times)

karyann

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #255 on: November 16, 2013, 12:54:01 pm »
I've got 2 Steam Keys lying around, if anyone is interested. One for Trine 2: Complete Story, and one for Brutal Legend! I got them from a humble bundle but I already had Trine 2, and I'm not really interested in Brutal Legends.

Edit: Trine 2 claimed, still have Brutal Legends!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:48:48 am by karyann »

bobster

« Reply #256 on: November 19, 2013, 02:53:56 pm »
I picked up a VHS tape last weekend of a anime titled "Record of Lodoss War" volume 3 with english language dialogue.  I do not know anything about this show.  The tape is dated 1996 and it contains 2 episodes.  6.  The sword of the dark emperor and 7.  the war of heroes.  I got to get my camera tonight to load some pictures on here for you to see.  Let me know if anyone wants it because I dont  ;)

Record of Lodoss War is pretty awesome if you get a chance to look at it. I didn't see much of the show, but the Dreamcast game was a favorite of mine.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #257 on: November 19, 2013, 03:28:22 pm »
I have a few Origins keys to give away:

-Dead Space
-Burnout Paradise
-Mirror's Edge
-Crysis 2

Leave me a message of you are interested :)

« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2013, 05:59:13 pm »

-Dead Space
-Burnout Paradise
-Mirror's Edge
-Crysis 2

humble origin bundle?

« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2013, 11:57:52 pm »

-Dead Space
-Burnout Paradise
-Mirror's Edge
-Crysis 2

humble origin bundle?

Yes i had these keys for Steam and Origin. I only redeemed my steam keys.

90snostalga

« Reply #260 on: January 03, 2014, 11:01:32 pm »
Any one want to donate a wii remote to the 90snostalga movement?   ???

« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2014, 12:06:10 am »
Soera (or anyone else): I have a Dragon Warrior poster for NES. or maybe DW2? I'm not sure.  It's in pretty rough shape.  Interested?

soera

« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:48 am »
That is definitely DW 1. Sure, Id be interested. Im piecing something together right now and I would use that.

bobster

« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2014, 12:39:45 pm »
If for some reason Soera doesn't grab it, I'd appreciate it. I've got the game, box, and manual but no handbook and maps. They're stupid expensive on ebay.

soera

« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2014, 12:41:53 pm »
Ill pass on it for ya brother! I was piecing together something but it technically didnt come with a map anyhow. If you will make use of it, have at it. :)

scott

« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2014, 12:52:37 pm »
Too bad that's not a box, that's all I need to finish off my copy and make it CIB again.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

bobster

« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2014, 12:56:29 pm »
Ill pass on it for ya brother! I was piecing together something but it technically didnt come with a map anyhow. If you will make use of it, have at it. :)
Thanks Soera <3! I know you're the DQ king in these parts so I don't want to step on any toes =P

Also to contribute to this thread, I've had a couple manuals I've been meaning to post up here.

If anyone's interested, Here's are manuals for Faxanadu, Dragon Warrior, Blades of Steel, and Gauntlet Legends.

Here's a link to the album for bigger shots

90snostalga

« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2014, 03:27:36 pm »
Thanks Soera <3! I know you're the DQ king in these parts so I don't want to step on any toes =P

Be careful Bobster.  Soera may act like it's cool, but according to his pictures he will probably kick your *** for taking his Dragon Warrior map :D

« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2014, 03:54:29 pm »

Be careful Bobster.  Soera may act like it's cool, but according to his pictures he will probably kick your *** for taking his Dragon Warrior map :D

i thought it was lick?

scott

« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2014, 04:01:06 pm »
Its definitely lick.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread