Author Topic: July 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 31708 times)

foxhack

Re: July 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 09:21:14 am »
I took a "gamble" on a collection of Pokemon cards. It only cost $5 but I was afraid that they were going to be modern cards. As it turns out the newest card I found was from 2001 and it turns out that there is between 600 and 700 cards. I think it was worth a shot :D
I have a ton of cards that I bought for reselling but nobody seems interested. If you find a victim - er buyer, send him my way too. :p

jcalder8

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 10:29:08 am »
I took a "gamble" on a collection of Pokemon cards. It only cost $5 but I was afraid that they were going to be modern cards. As it turns out the newest card I found was from 2001 and it turns out that there is between 600 and 700 cards. I think it was worth a shot :D
I have a ton of cards that I bought for reselling but nobody seems interested. If you find a victim - er buyer, send him my way too. :p
I'll buy them for what I just bought these ones for :D

soera

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 01:11:09 pm »
Finally got http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshin_Dragon_Quest

Been looking for one for a while. This one was listed cheap cause the guy said it didnt work (I assumed he was trying it on a non compatible TV). It came in today and, although it powers on, the screen just flickers blue. Im not sure how to get it to work but it doesnt appear that it would be too complicated (plug and play system).

scott

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 02:15:19 pm »
Finally got http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshin_Dragon_Quest

Been looking for one for a while. This one, Scott found, listed cheap cause the guy said it didnt work (I assumed he was trying it on a non compatible TV). It came in today and, although it powers on, the screen just flickers blue. Im not sure how to get it to work but it doesnt appear that it would be too complicated (plug and play system). Thanks Scott for pointing it out for me

fix'd it.  ;)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 02:55:20 pm »
hah fair enough!

foxhack

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 03:12:26 pm »
Yesterday, I found a loose Tecmo Bowl (NES) for a buck, which I'll be pairing off with my loose Tecmo Super Bowl to sell on eBay; Warcraft II Battle.net ($1, also going to eBay) and three bare Playstation SCPH-1001 decks. You know, the so-called audiophile ones? For a dollar each. They were on a table full of stuff that a seller was clearing out. Other things included a Dreamcast, some pads, radios, etc.

I tested all three decks and they work wonderfully, but one seems to be slow to read discs. Also one had a Soviet Strike disc inside! Neat little game, that. :)

I was thinking of selling the bare decks on eBay, but... I may just keep them so I don't have to use my PS2 to play PS1 games, haha. I may mod one, too.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:35 pm »
*COULD USE A LITTLE HELP HERE*  :o ??? :-[ ::) :P

Just received my Trinity Universe: "Trick or Treat" Giclee from NIS America's on-line store today...

When I got my other/first one, the Disgaea: "Dressed For Success" one - I was able to find a picture of it somewhere on-line to use it to add it to my "SWAG" category here...

I've been looking & hunting around on-line to find a pic of the Trinity Universe one to do the same with...but I've just been striking-out; over and over...which; could very well be because I'm just *HORRIBLE & INEPT* when it comes to doing/trying to find pics of shit like this  :'( :'( :'(

If anyone here's *great* at finding weird stuff like that on-line and could provide me w/ a link to a *usable* picture of it to use here...

I'd be eternally grateful!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:59:34 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 03:59:06 pm »
... this?

http://www.otakustudy.com/2010/06/get-your-trinity-universe-giclee/

YES!!!

Exactly that...and so damned quick, too!

Seriously, thanks man - I never heard of/would have ever known of that site to look on; thanks again :)

foxhack

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 04:54:19 pm »
All I did was google Trinity Universe Trick or Treat. ???

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 05:05:36 pm »
I ran into a new Retro Game store here in Utah yesterday and had to swing in.  I was AMAZED at the amount of inventory they had, I could have easily spent a few hours there but was in a rush.  I plan on going through their stuff a little better this weekend and it's only a couple miles from my place.  Anyway, I picked up a gamecube w/hookups and controller for $25 and a copy of Fire Emblem (already addicted) for another $25.  Also got mint copies of Panzer Dragoon II and The Horde (my old copy was in awful condition).  Can't wait to go back!  They have a mint complete copy of Ogre Battle 64 I'd like to nab.

scott

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 05:34:53 pm »
The Horde (my old copy was in awful condition).

How awful is awful condition? I may be interested if it's not too bad.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 05:39:18 pm »

All I did was google Trinity Universe Trick or Treat. ???

(*Gives self a big, old "Homer Simpson"-styled)...

D'oh

:-[

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 06:40:23 pm »
ebay
XGIII: Extreme G Racing [GC] 3,50 €

and yesterday someone on my facebook friendlist posted that he's selling some of his games and I couldn't believe what he was selling:
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes [GC] 35 €
Conker's Bad Fur Day [N64] (Cartridge only) 35€

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 06:52:30 pm »
The Horde (my old copy was in awful condition).

How awful is awful condition? I may be interested if it's not too bad.

With a new case it would probably be good, but it looks like it was left on the dashboard in a car and started to melt lol.  I'll take a good look at it again tonight.