Author Topic: Recently Finished  (Read 19203 times)

pacpix

Recently Finished
« on: July 27, 2012, 06:08:37 pm »
I thought it would be cool to make a list of all the games we finish.  I'll start,
Donkey Kong Country: One of the best games I have ever played.  Its one of the games that I had that was sold or lost and it was a lot of fun to play it again.  Finished with 101%

Hydlide (NES):Just finished this one for the second time.  Last night when I was going to bed I randomly decided to play it and finished at one in the morning. :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

foxhack

Re: Recently Finished
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:38:57 pm »
I beat Ys Origin (PC) with all characters a few days ago. Taking a break from other games that require me to push buttons like mad for the moment. :p

scott

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 10:55:56 pm »
I played through Disney's Aladdin again for the first time in a while. I used to play that game daily when I was a kid and used to know where all the red gems were too. Takes me about 30s mins to blow through the game now.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 11:19:33 pm »
I just finished Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart. Im still working on the extra stuff like the higher end monsters but the game itself is complete. :)

I also did something for my kids. I beat Mario 1, 2, 3, World, and 2j (which SUCKED).

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:31:30 pm »
I finished The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past this morning.  This game really held up over 20 years.  It's still just as fun as it was brand new.  It was such a good time.

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 07:09:27 pm »
Juuuuuuuuuust beat Psychonauts (PC).

Yeah. That last stage made more gray hair show up on my head...

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 07:36:52 pm »
Juuuuuuuuuust beat Psychonauts (PC).

Yeah. That last stage made more gray hair show up on my head...

Was that with the patch that made meat circus a little easier?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 07:39:41 pm »
Apparently.

The HORRIBLE CAMERA AND GODAWFUL JUMPING made things harder than it actually seemed. I'm going to try this in the GOG release of the game and see what the fuss was with the original version, I guess.

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 08:46:55 pm »
I just finished Saturn Bomberman, great game
Im working on actraiser and Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
I acually like mystic quest, I mean I understand they just made it for us "stupid americans" but in all honesty its a nice little easy JRPG if you're not in the mood for a long drawn out game

foxhack

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 09:09:01 pm »
Mystic Quest was my first RPG. It's not that bad, and it introduced me to the basics of the genre. I don't get why people seem to hate it so much.

soera

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 10:21:45 pm »
I know why I dislike it. I can see its use ... but I had already played Destiny of an Emperor, Dragon Warrior 1-4, Final Fantasy 1, 4, and 6 when I played Mystic Quest. It seriously felt like it was aimed more for children. I felt the way about Ghost Lion too.

scott

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 02:55:41 pm »
Mystic Quest was my first RPG. It's not that bad, and it introduced me to the basics of the genre. I don't get why people seem to hate it so much.

I really enjoyed Mystic Quest and I think it was on of the first RPGs I ever finished. I actually remember one shot killing the end boss, somehow.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 03:36:06 pm »
Finished Gravity Rush yesterday... REALLY disappointed, since there's no ending. Rather, it just sets up for a sequel and, since the game barely sold, we won't get to see said sequel.

forte

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 04:53:32 pm »
I FINALLY beat Mega Man: The Wily Wars for Mega Drive today. For some reason, I had a hard time getting through Mega Man 2, but I sat down today and just ripped it apart, then unlocked Wily Tower which was a breeze compared to the other 3 games.

foxhack

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 05:51:46 pm »

I really enjoyed Mystic Quest and I think it was on of the first RPGs I ever finished. I actually remember one shot killing the end boss, somehow.
Cure... or Life, I think.

And I just 100%ed Psychonauts.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxhack/stats/PsychoNauts

Yay!