Author Topic: Recently Finished  (Read 19224 times)

desocietas

Re: Recently Finished
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 06:24:17 pm »
And I just 100%ed Psychonauts.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxhack/stats/PsychoNauts

Yay!

Nice work!  I've gotta get back to work on that one...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 12:50:21 am »
Just finished Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for Gamecube... wow that was a great SRPG!  Also finished Mario Kart: Double Dash a couple days ago with my cousin, kind of dis-liked it at first but by the end I was having a blast.  Next up is Tales of Symphonia...

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 10:03:53 pm »
I just finished Act Raiser, gonna start working on Act Raiser 2 soon but as of right now im just playing some shoot em ups and fighting games

foxhack

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 08:12:42 pm »
I just beat Batman: Arkham City on PC.

Would someone kindly tell me there's something ELSE? Because that ending... was godawful. Does the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC wrap up the plot?

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 12:31:12 am »
Lego Harry Potter yrs 5-7... hey its easy achievements lol

madmax

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 05:15:07 am »

Would someone kindly tell me there's something ELSE? Because that ending... was godawful. Does the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC wrap up the plot?

Just finished it as well. Pretty short game but I didn't 100%

psydswipe

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58:03 am »

The DLC doesn't do much other than show Batman is brooding more than usual. You play as Robin at least half of the time and there isn't much of a story.

jobocan

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 08:17:00 pm »
I just finished Super Metroid... first time in, like, 10 years. Sadly didn't finish it fast enough for the "best" ending, but I did a lot more exploring than my old "speed runs".

Still though... they just don't make games like this anymore.

foxhack

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 10:31:13 pm »

The DLC doesn't do much other than show Batman is brooding more than usual. You play as Robin at least half of the time and there isn't much of a story.
I beat it a few days ago, and it just... still feels incomplete. I doubt we'll be getting more DLC. Or any bugfixes. :(

Also, Robin looks and sounds way too old. And what the hell is up with Nightwing NOT HAVING ANY LINES.

Edit: And I just 100%ed Half-Life 2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Foxhack/stats/HL2
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:02:55 am by foxhack »

jcalder8

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2012, 08:28:34 am »

I didn't mind the ending and I just assume that it's setting up a sequel.

pacpix

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 12:25:12 am »
Just finished Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures for SNES.  It was fun, but I'm glad it was a short game.  Pac-Man is really annoying because he easily gets angry or sad which makes it so he will not listen to you.  Also when I was trying to go to a specific place he would do things like stop for a nap or even make balloon salesmen so mad that they fill him up with helium and let him fly away.  There were some cool puzzles though and if you visit the arcade you can play Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man.  I also liked the final boss.  Overall I had fun, but I doubt I will be playing this one again anytime soon.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 02:50:12 pm »
My cousin and I are playing through all the resident evil games, we finished 1 and 2 over the last couple weekends.  Now I need to pick up number 3.  I enjoyed 1 much more than 2, more puzzles and planning vs. just gunning down 3x as many zombies.  The bosses in #1 were awesome (played the remastered version on the Gamecube).

scott

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 03:04:03 pm »
My cousin and I are playing through all the resident evil games, we finished 1 and 2 over the last couple weekends.  Now I need to pick up number 3.  I enjoyed 1 much more than 2, more puzzles and planning vs. just gunning down 3x as many zombies.  The bosses in #1 were awesome (played the remastered version on the Gamecube).

I have all of the GameCube releases for Resident Evil and have done the same thing you're doing now. Are you going to play through 0?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 05:13:49 pm »

I have all of the GameCube releases for Resident Evil and have done the same thing you're doing now. Are you going to play through 0?

I'm sure we will, if it's a prequel to 1 I'll be all over it!

scott

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 12:04:53 am »
Ya it sets up the events to 1 and tells you what happened to Rebecca before you meet her in the Mansion.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread