Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 175406 times)

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2013, 12:32:06 pm »
Imagine a smaller version of an Elder Scrolls game
... I'm going to hate this game, aren't I? I can't stand the Elder Scrolls games. :\

Dammit. :(

if you like Jack Black then Brutal Legend is a fun game.

insektmute

« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2013, 01:28:53 pm »
AFAIK only Dodonpachi Daioujou (and DDP: DOJ Tamashii?) got a PGM 2 release, and Demon Front is on PGM1 ;) I'm not that fussed about DDP - I don't mind buying the odd console port of it but *checks online* I'm not enough of a fan to spend $500+shipping for the arcade version. Demon Front's one I'll definitely pick up at some point as I already have a PGM1 motherboard, it's just a question of getting the money and finding one at a decent price!

Yeah, the price is the killer on a lot of that PCB stuff. I could see paying around the $250 mark for some of it, but when I see the price of games like Ketsui, I just sit there gawking for a moment. Hopefully you got a good deal on the PGM2, though :)

« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2013, 01:35:49 pm »
I did :)

foxhack

« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2013, 10:08:51 pm »
Well, I played the Brutal Legend intro and liked it. Unfortunately for me, the game lags heavily in some areas, especially in cutscenes, and it's a wee bit unstable. So I'm going to wait for a few more update patches before delving into the game.

Still, I found out how to extract the soundtrack! Which is pretty darned cool so far.

ko1ru

« Reply #199 on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:02 pm »
I now have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (3DS) pre-ordered, along with Gears of War: Judgment (360).

EDIT:  Yesterday I cancelled my pre-order for Gears of War: Judgment and transferred what I had down on it to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, which is now paid in full.  After looking over some revealing (read: extremely disappointing) information on Judgment regarding campaign and multi-player, I'm no longer interested in the next Gears installment.

insektmute

« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2013, 01:24:58 pm »
I didn't have it pre-ordered, but I wasn't too optimistic about Gears of War: Judgment. Something about the whole idea seems like a needless cash-and-grab before the current console generation ends.

Kinda sad that People Can Fly are being used to churn out a Gears prequel, though. I liked what they did with Bulletstorm, and would much rather see a sequel to that.

soera

« Reply #201 on: March 03, 2013, 01:41:44 pm »
I have absolutely nothing Im waiting for game wise. I just left Best Buy and looked at their pre-order list. Every game is a sequel of some other game I dont care about. Ni no Kuni was the only game I had actually pre-ordered in almost 2 years (MK 2011 was the last game prior). Hopefully some new stuff comes out to fill the empty spots.

scott

« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2013, 02:47:52 pm »
After my current list of pre orders come in, the only game I'm waiting on info for is Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. But I'm holding off putting in a pre order anywhere until I see info on a CE.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

ko1ru

« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2013, 09:40:47 am »
After my current list of pre orders come in, the only game I'm waiting on info for is Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. But I'm holding off putting in a pre order anywhere until I see info on a CE.

^ This.  Only difference is that I've got mine completely paid off already (non LE/CE copy)!  Like I mentioned before, I'll probably just switch over to the LE for a bit more.

No more pre-orders for me for quite a while!

scott

« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2013, 08:14:34 pm »
Put in a pre-order for Dragon's Crown.

Still debating the PS3 SHMUP too.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2013, 01:40:43 pm »
Oh, alright - I said that I wasn't gonna' do it again...then...I saw the new Giclees that NIS America released for/along with the Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory game -and- I went ahead and ordered (what is now going to be) my 4th Giclee - it's the "Peer Pressure" one  :o

I had a bunch of credits for their on-line store (enough to order the PS3 game Bleach for free) -but- of course, 'while I was there'...I ordered the Giclee, too.

Is it just me -or- does anyone else here like, have, and/or want any of the Giclees?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
I'd *love* some NISA glicees...but hell will freeze over before I can afford one ;_;

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2013, 01:45:21 pm »
I'd *love* some NISA glicees...but hell will freeze over before I can afford one ;_;

Which ones do you like the most, Kimimi?

« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2013, 01:48:11 pm »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2013, 02:52:08 pm »
This one's my favourite, I love this image - http://store.nisamerica.com/Collectibles/Embrace-the-Knight-Giclee
Then this one - http://store.nisamerica.com/Collectibles/Giclee-Roll-Call

Hah, great minds, and all that...

Your 1st image I have & also love, and the 2nd one...I've come pretty close to pulling the trigger on a few times now :)