Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169444 times)

scott

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 02:38:43 pm »
Just pre-ordered Ragnarok: Tactics for PSP so now my pre-orders look something like:

Assassin's Creed III (360)
No no Kuni (PS3)
Ragnarok: Tactics (PSP)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

upondoom

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »
I've been waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines since I read about it in Game Informer in early 2008. A 4-player bro-op creepy horror game featuring one of my favorite villains "Alien"? Fuck yeah, I couldn't wait back then, hell, I still can't wait!

I play da video games and listen to da metalz.

Last.fm

thecollector0o7

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 09:11:30 pm »
I had roller coaster tycoon 3d pre-ordered but that was dropped >_> but now I have Luigi's Mainsion 2 on its way, and the Wii U black edition. I also have animal crossing 3D. Not sure what the wife has on pre-order though :P

ko1ru

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 11:43:17 pm »
I don't pre-order games very often (last one was Gears 3), but I do have two pre-ordered at the moment:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (360)
Gears of War: Judgment

They both come out around the same time in March.

thecollector0o7

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 08:42:58 pm »
Luigi's Mansion 2
Animal crossing 3d
paper mario 3d
adventure time 3d
Neo Geo x gold
Wii u

desocietas

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 12:39:37 pm »

I was just gifted R:T, so we'll have to compare notes sometime...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 01:14:58 pm »

My copy just shipped from Amazon. I may charge up the PSP and try it out soonish... Of course I still haven't finished Growlanser IV either. I mainly got it, cause it looked cool and it's near to being the last PSP release ever.  ;)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:25 pm »

My copy just shipped from Amazon. I may charge up the PSP and try it out soonish... Of course I still haven't finished Growlanser IV either. I mainly got it, cause it looked cool and it's near to being the last PSP release ever.  ;)

I was sent the download code for it a few days ago.  I always prefer retail boxes, of course, but can't look a gift horse in the mouth...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 02:20:07 pm »
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
Anarchy Reigns

Also, I have a Backordered Pre-order on the Wii U, because the day they announced the price my one of my dogs got really sick, he had a seizure and temporally blind (turned out it was from a tick bite, he fine now), so I had to stay home that night, the next day, after work I went to gamestop to pre-order it and the pre-orders were taken off the computer 5 minutes before I got there, went home luckily I got a pre-order off of BestBuy.com and the next day I get an E-mail saying it's backordered. Also knowing mine is backordered and seeing people selling their pre-orders for $500+ pisses me off.

soera

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 03:00:15 pm »
knowing mine is backordered and seeing people selling their pre-orders for $500+ pisses me off.

This is something I see way too often. Craigslist is pretty bad about seeing people selling off pre-orders.

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 04:16:54 pm »
The Neo Geo X Gold LE.

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 06:15:40 pm »
I'm so pumped for the Neo Geo X Gold.

foxhack

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 09:52:37 pm »
I ordered Rage (PC) from Newegg for five bucks shipped, it arrived yesterday but I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow. :(

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 05:27:55 pm »
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
Anarchy Reigns

Also, I have a Backordered Pre-order on the Wii U, because the day they announced the price my one of my dogs got really sick, he had a seizure and temporally blind (turned out it was from a tick bite, he fine now), so I had to stay home that night, the next day, after work I went to gamestop to pre-order it and the pre-orders were taken off the computer 5 minutes before I got there, went home luckily I got a pre-order off of BestBuy.com and the next day I get an E-mail saying it's backordered. Also knowing mine is backordered and seeing people selling their pre-orders for $500+ pisses me off.

so yeah, I just got an E-mail saying that my Wii U has shipped... I guess someone canceled theirs.

soera

« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 05:52:39 pm »
Sounds like it all worked out. Im still kind of on the fence about it til DQX is announced state-side.