Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169271 times)

scott

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2014, 05:22:31 pm »
debating on letting my Infamous Second Son LE preorder slide. That and Diablo III RoS are both coming out the same day... and I have both LEs preordered. But I like the D3 LE much better.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #601 on: March 07, 2014, 05:37:37 pm »
Conception II + 3DS + me = 4/15/2014 :)

*INCONCEIVABLE*!!!

^^ lawwwwwwwl i see what you did there, and i kinda hate it and love it at the same time.

That was the intended effect  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Warmsignal

« Reply #602 on: March 07, 2014, 07:24:02 pm »
Was I the first one to notice the Mugen Souls Z game case banner is blue? New PS3 standard? To heck with uniformity! I liked the black banner better for PS3.

desocietas

« Reply #603 on: March 07, 2014, 07:55:27 pm »
debating on letting my Infamous Second Son LE preorder slide. That and Diablo III RoS are both coming out the same day... and I have both LEs preordered. But I like the D3 LE much better.

I was considering the D3 CE because.. you know, CEs.  But I figured I should save a little bit of my money for once - I never played the other Diablos, so I can't really claim to be *that* big of a fan to justify a CE.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #604 on: March 07, 2014, 07:58:46 pm »
I already have the CE for Diablo III... so for me it's partly about keeping the set together... lol.

Plus the bonuses seem cooler in the RoS set, that the Second Son set. But then again, I love beanies and that beanie that comes in the Second Son CE is nice looking. :\

argyle

« Reply #605 on: March 07, 2014, 08:36:03 pm »
Was I the first one to notice the Mugen Souls Z game case banner is blue? New PS3 standard? To heck with uniformity! I liked the black banner better for PS3.

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out over on CAG.  Until I see one in stores with my own eyes tho, it's just some colorblind art guy.  :P 

But uniformity went out the window w/ PS3 covers after they ditched the Spider-Man font.  But I think that was a small price to pay.  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Warmsignal

« Reply #606 on: March 07, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out over on CAG.  Until I see one in stores with my own eyes tho, it's just some colorblind art guy.  :P 

But uniformity went out the window w/ PS3 covers after they ditched the Spider-Man font.  But I think that was a small price to pay.  ;)

I suppose, I guess this makes three different PS3 standards. Same with Xbox though, I dunno if anyone noticed but 360 game banners post-Xbox One are now the same grassy green as Xbox One, instead of lime.

scott

« Reply #607 on: March 08, 2014, 09:17:41 am »
Cancelled my preorder for the Infamous Second Son CE. I just can't swing two CEs at the same time and since I've always been a big Diablo fan, the lord of terror won.

karyann

« Reply #608 on: March 08, 2014, 06:38:13 pm »

Haha, it really does look like the spiderman font! Even though I love uniformity, I have to say I totally prefer the new spine... Red was kinda ugly :P And the new logo looks better, in my opinion!

argyle

« Reply #609 on: March 09, 2014, 05:54:54 am »

Haha, it really does look like the spiderman font! Even though I love uniformity, I have to say I totally prefer the new spine... Red was kinda ugly :P And the new logo looks better, in my opinion!

One of those "once you see it, you can't un-see it" things.  ;)  Kinda like when I saw that pic that shows how the Big Daddy on the cover of Bioshock 2 looks like Bomberman...  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #610 on: March 10, 2014, 08:29:19 pm »
DIABLO III - PC

its currently $20 on amazon

desocietas

« Reply #611 on: March 10, 2014, 10:38:55 pm »
DIABLO III - PC

its currently $20 on amazon

yup, i saw that!  same at gamestop
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #612 on: March 11, 2014, 05:04:40 pm »
2 weeks til Witch and the hundred knight. :)

scott

« Reply #613 on: March 11, 2014, 05:06:07 pm »
2 weeks until Diablo 3: RoS!

soera

« Reply #614 on: March 11, 2014, 05:11:32 pm »
Wonder when Blizz is going to make an announcement on the future of the console version.