Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1599161 times)

desocietas

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11535 on: June 30, 2016, 03:16:12 pm »
I'm being very careful not to even look at the trophy list, I really want to enjoy the game spoiler free if possible! In Canada we couldn't pre-order the special edition with the watch, so I was able to order through Gamestop.com. But my credit card has been renewed since the pre-order and I can't update my information on their website, so they just cancelled my order  >:( I wrote to customer support and have yet to get an answer 48 hours later. I hate Gamestop/EBGames/whatever with all my soul.

If anything, they are planning on selling the watches separately at some point! Hopefully you can get one then. If not, shoot me a DM ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #11536 on: June 30, 2016, 03:17:13 pm »

i had already planned on making a call monday if i don't get a change in info over the weekend, i guess i feel more comfortable doing that
don't wanna bother them if it's just being held up but y'know

i don't have enough experience with this, i usually really only buy stuff retail or through finding it in thrift stores, so that's why i asked here, figuring you guys would have more experience
thanks))

Not sure if you're in the US, but it's a weekend holiday as well, in case that holds things up :/
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #11537 on: June 30, 2016, 03:27:14 pm »

i had already planned on making a call monday if i don't get a change in info over the weekend, i guess i feel more comfortable doing that

i don't have enough experience with this, i usually really only buy stuff retail or through finding it in thrift stores, so that's why i asked here, figuring you guys would have more experience
thanks))

Not sure if you're in the US, but it's a weekend holiday as well, in case that holds things up :/
I keep forgetting it's a three day weekend.  I need to decide what I'm going to play this weekend.

I've been ignoring most of the new titles that have come out recently, wouldn't be a bad idea to go rent something like Doom or Mirror's Edge.

Actually there have been quite a few good looking games I've been interested in, but I've ignored because I don't quite know if they have single player or not.  Looking at you Division and Destiny.

rayne315

« Reply #11538 on: June 30, 2016, 03:35:56 pm »

thanks))

I keep forgetting it's a three day weekend.  I need to decide what I'm going to play this weekend.

I've been ignoring most of the new titles that have come out recently, wouldn't be a bad idea to go rent something like Doom or Mirror's Edge.

Actually there have been quite a few good looking games I've been interested in, but I've ignored because I don't quite know if they have single player or not.  Looking at you Division and Destiny.

I already know what Im playing! I recently got Pikmin3!!! and am gong to blow through that and through 1 if I have time

also division and destiny are not single player... they are constantly online games that you cant play without being online.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 03:37:43 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

gf78

« Reply #11539 on: June 30, 2016, 03:40:56 pm »

Destiny can be played single player, but you are in a persistent online world.  Meaning, you will run across other players while playing and at the "bases" you will see all kinds of people there.  But there is a story to play through.  Note that with all games with strong online components, you will be downloading updates for eternity if you don't cut them off at the pass.  Scratch that.  Destiny requires a connection to the servers at all times so you will have to run the updates anyway.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #11540 on: June 30, 2016, 03:43:23 pm »
I get tomorrow and Monday off! And I might take Tuesday off or the heck of it. I think I'll be playing more Persona (1) on the PSP and 999. Lots of reading and such, but I'm feeling it these days.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #11541 on: June 30, 2016, 04:15:54 pm »
I get tomorrow and Monday off! And I might take Tuesday off or the heck of it. I think I'll be playing more Persona (1) on the PSP and 999. Lots of reading and such, but I'm feeling it these days.

That sounds like a fun weekend!  :)

« Reply #11542 on: June 30, 2016, 04:28:53 pm »
Ugh, my wife tells me our AC isn't working and it's already 90 degrees in the house.  This weekend is going to SUCK.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11543 on: June 30, 2016, 04:47:04 pm »
Ugh, my wife tells me our AC isn't working and it's already 90 degrees in the house.  This weekend is going to SUCK.

Sounds like a good time to spend the weekend at the lake.

rayne315

« Reply #11544 on: June 30, 2016, 05:37:06 pm »

seconded. I recomend going out and fishing. nothing better than a relaxing activity and free food.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #11545 on: July 01, 2016, 07:08:52 am »

lol what lake?  We are staying at my parents until we can get it fixed.  Someone is supposed to come out Saturday.

necrosexual

« Reply #11546 on: July 01, 2016, 07:21:04 am »

thanks))

well shit, you're right. i forgot monday is the 4th oops.
i don't pay much attention to holidays, i don't work a job that allows me them off (except christmas, maybe thanksgiving, no one orders pizza delivery those days lmao) so i don't pay much attention... no one orders on july 4th either, but we won't shut down though we REALLY SHOULD. i think... i think i saw the schedule and i'm off on the painfully slow holiday, but i might not be, i don't recall.
and no family bothering me to join them either lmao
guess i'll have to strike that to tuesday or wednesday.

on the other hand it finally updated and hit my town, so tbh, it should be here by saturday, i hope.
if not today.

FINALLY got a tracking update, so much relief.

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

gf78

« Reply #11547 on: July 01, 2016, 08:49:54 am »
on the other hand it finally updated and hit my town, so tbh, it should be here by saturday, i hope.
if not today.

FINALLY got a tracking update, so much relief.

If it's anything like my postal deliveries, once they hit the local post office and up until about 8:00AM, items will be delivered before the end of that day.  Glad to hear the tracking finally updated. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

azure

« Reply #11548 on: July 01, 2016, 09:52:00 am »
3 day weekend on the horizon, time to play some games. Hope all you other US residents enjoy your holiday as well.

azure

« Reply #11549 on: July 01, 2016, 09:56:42 am »
There's a huge delay with the physical edition that came with a watch bonus, but Amazon is giving me $10 back, so I'm not too concerned. I also heard that the Vita version is unable to be played on PSTV and needs to be patched. Poor Aksys - not the best launch for them.

I feel the same, a lot of individuals won't look into the issues further and just bash Aksys. I'm fine with the 10$ credit for the wait, no big deal, not like I don't have anything else to play.