Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1594734 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8220 on: September 22, 2015, 07:42:39 pm »
My boss just walked over, ripped a 4-inches thick phonebook with his bare hands, and went away.

... I'm not sure what just happened. #dailylifeatwork

That's impressive. One up him and rip a bigger one in front of him!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #8221 on: September 23, 2015, 08:09:36 am »
My boss just walked over, ripped a 4-inches thick phonebook with his bare hands, and went away.

Hmm...he sounds strong. What else can you tell me about him?

karyann

« Reply #8222 on: September 23, 2015, 11:21:52 am »

Hmm...he sounds strong. What else can you tell me about him?

He explained the trick, but it's still pretty impressive to watch haha. Apparently he got that in a YouTube video when he was looking for ways to be cool at parties... I'd say that probably worked :P

telly

« Reply #8223 on: September 23, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »
So the choir I'm in is going to sing Mozart's Requiem this year.. Pretty excited, but damn will a 48 minute long song be a lot of work  :o

Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

maximo310

« Reply #8224 on: September 23, 2015, 08:51:39 pm »
So the choir I'm in is going to sing Mozart's Requiem this year.. Pretty excited, but damn will a 48 minute long song be a lot of work  :o

Requiem is a great masterpiece, especially the Lacromisa section. Have fun learning all of those sections; its defenitely gonna take a while.

90snostalga

« Reply #8225 on: September 24, 2015, 02:42:26 am »
Anyone know what happened to Sin2Beta????

kashell

« Reply #8226 on: September 24, 2015, 08:15:34 am »

Be sure to record that. It'll be great to see everyone's hard work after learning that song.

telly

« Reply #8227 on: September 24, 2015, 08:44:24 am »
Yeah! I know they record it, but I forget where they put it exactly (I don't think it gets put on YouTube.) I'll have to see what I can do!

You guys can always just show up at my concert too ;)

EDIT: Just kidding, looks like they do get uploaded to YouTube! If anyone was curious, this was from last year, when we sang Mozart's  Ave Verum Corpus. I would point myself out, but it's hard to describe where I am since I'm in the middle/near the altos  :P

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:06:51 am by telly »
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #8228 on: September 24, 2015, 11:13:13 am »
I didn't realize that we had such talent here at VG Collect!

karyann

« Reply #8229 on: September 24, 2015, 11:52:20 am »

Wow, that's some dedication!  :o That must be incredible though!

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8230 on: September 24, 2015, 04:26:41 pm »
Just got an email from eBay, they're having a $20 off a purchase over $100 sale. Might be a good way to fill in a hole in your collection and bring a price down to a reasonable amount? Ends on the 27th, if anyone didn't get the email here is the code : C20OFFSEPT

telly

« Reply #8231 on: September 24, 2015, 06:19:41 pm »
I didn't realize that we had such talent here at VG Collect!
Haha, well thank you for the kind words! :) I'm certainly not the best singer in our group: I just used to do a lot of singing and acting in high school, and I wanted to continue doing something like that now that I'm in college. It's definitely a highlight of my day/week.

Wow, that's some dedication!  :o That must be incredible though!

Ugh, it's pretty brutal. We just had another rehearsal today, and the tenor part is pretty difficult with a bunch of scales/notes in that higher registry. I think in the end it will turn out good. I just need to listen to my parts online. :)
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #8232 on: September 25, 2015, 08:37:28 am »
October is almost here, and that means it's almost time for Halloween. I like playing survival/horror titles during this special time of the year and I'm thinking I might start up a new one as I get closer to the end of Enchanted Arms. I'm debating between Enemy Zero, Rule of Rose, or trying out a new path in Eternal Darkness. My first time through ED, I went with the green path. This time, I set up the game for the blue one.

abe

« Reply #8233 on: September 25, 2015, 09:10:49 am »
October is almost here, and that means it's almost time for Halloween. I like playing survival/horror titles during this special time of the year and I'm thinking I might start up a new one as I get closer to the end of Enchanted Arms. I'm debating between Enemy Zero, Rule of Rose, or trying out a new path in Eternal Darkness. My first time through ED, I went with the green path. This time, I set up the game for the blue one.

Have you considered getting Corpse Party: Blood Drive for the Vita? The release is only a few weeks from now, perfect for Halloween. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #8234 on: September 25, 2015, 09:23:03 am »

Have you considered getting Corpse Party: Blood Drive for the Vita? The release is only a few weeks from now, perfect for Halloween. :)

Oooh...I forgot about Corpse Party. The only thing is I haven't played any of the others on the PSP. Do I need to play those first to fully enjoy the Vita game? I can't stand "download only" titles unless they're free, so I never bothered with the first two games.