Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1589288 times)

rayne315

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9675 on: February 24, 2016, 06:13:40 pm »
I'm getting the itch to buy a new arcade cabinet.  Someone talk me out of this!  I don't have room for the 5 that I have!

Wrong place buddy... But Ill throw you a deal... Those 5 old arcade cabinets you don't have room for... I'll take them off your hands free of charge  ;D :P

Ill bring my truck and help you load them, if i get to pick one of the 5 ;)

Lets make it interesting. how about we play each and high score takes the cabinet  ;)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9676 on: February 24, 2016, 06:24:12 pm »
I'm getting the itch to buy a new arcade cabinet.  Someone talk me out of this!  I don't have room for the 5 that I have!

Wrong place buddy... But Ill throw you a deal... Those 5 old arcade cabinets you don't have room for... I'll take them off your hands free of charge  ;D :P

Ill bring my truck and help you load them, if i get to pick one of the 5 ;)

Lets make it interesting. how about we play each and high score takes the cabinet  ;)

I'll hang on to them for now, guys. Besides, I think I'm going to be buried with (or in  8) ) my PlayChoice-10

90snostalga

« Reply #9677 on: February 24, 2016, 10:34:17 pm »
Lets take a ride

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9678 on: February 25, 2016, 07:37:59 am »
It's been 2 months I moved in my new house, it's fantastic of course we're very happy but the fact that we still don't have DSL is depressing. I hope this gets sorted soon.. :(
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9679 on: February 25, 2016, 01:43:18 pm »
All those people complaining about how we don't need another Mega Man Collection...yet I'm seeing all kinds of people in my feed adding Mega Man Legacy to their collections.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9680 on: February 25, 2016, 01:50:54 pm »
All those people complaining about how we don't need another Mega Man Collection...yet I'm seeing all kinds of people in my feed adding Mega Man Legacy to their collections.

That wasn't me. I was pumped for a physical Mega Man on my 3DS. The more the collections, the better!

desocietas

« Reply #9681 on: February 25, 2016, 02:03:12 pm »
Starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 will be available for PS4 and Xbox One for an MSRP of only $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each. Physical editions will be available in the Americas.

The upcoming release will also include all the additional post-launch content from the console version (DLC and all the costumes originally only available through ResidentEvil.net).

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/02/25/action-packed-resident-evil-favorites-coming-in-2016
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

gf78

« Reply #9682 on: February 25, 2016, 02:27:36 pm »
Starting with Resident Evil 6 on March 29, Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 will be available for PS4 and Xbox One for an MSRP of only $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 each. Physical editions will be available in the Americas.

The upcoming release will also include all the additional post-launch content from the console version (DLC and all the costumes originally only available through ResidentEvil.net).

http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/02/25/action-packed-resident-evil-favorites-coming-in-2016

That's great...but what about 2, 3 and Code:  Veronica?
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #9683 on: February 25, 2016, 02:33:20 pm »

Didn't they state they were already working on a remake of RE2?

gf78

« Reply #9684 on: February 25, 2016, 03:14:57 pm »

Didn't they state they were already working on a remake of RE2?

True, and I guess this lends credence to the rumor that they are remaking 3 and Code:  Veronica as well since they aren't tossing straight ports out.  I may have to go ahead and pick these up.  $20 a piece isn't a bad price.  Just seems odd to pump the later games out before the earlier entries are released.  But hey, Crapcom probably just needs some cash flow since their output this gen has been about zero aside from ports and remasters. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9685 on: February 25, 2016, 07:48:34 pm »
A very long shot

Does anyone local  gamestop(s) have the game boy player near them?

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/gamecube-game-boy-player/25425

i have searched my area and a bunch of my buddies out of state areas and still nothing...

Anyone wanna help a brother out if they just happeb to have one near by?
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #9686 on: February 25, 2016, 08:00:45 pm »
A very long shot

Does anyone local  gamestop(s) have the game boy player near them?

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/gamecube-game-boy-player/25425

i have searched my area and a bunch of my buddies out of state areas and still nothing...

Anyone wanna help a brother out if they just happeb to have one near by?

I don't think GameStops carry the retro stuff on-site that they list online... Were those test stores still carrying retro things? They were on the east coast, I believe.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9687 on: February 25, 2016, 08:30:02 pm »
I'm on the east coast and none of my local stores carry anything like that.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #9688 on: February 25, 2016, 08:49:10 pm »
Ive got a couple of GB players Id let go of. Sadly, I dont have any extra loading disks though.

desocietas

« Reply #9689 on: February 25, 2016, 08:50:46 pm »
Ive got a couple of GB players Id let go of. Sadly, I dont have any extra loading disks though.

Yup, the disks are the pricier bits to find, sadly.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas