Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280374 times)

sin2beta

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2013, 01:16:19 pm »
Hellraiser - this was not that good...
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

soera

« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2013, 02:19:03 pm »
Iron man 2. I kept trying to watch this movie but never could find the time. Well, watched it and I liked it okay. The guy with the whips was awesome. Black widow was major yummy.

« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
went to see despicable me 2 3D

very funny.

« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2013, 09:22:28 pm »

very funny.
I want to see this movie too. Is the 3D any good?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2013, 09:39:04 am »
We took The Boy to see Monsters U.  It was a good time with lots of funny moments.  The Boy was really into it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2013, 01:01:24 pm »
Iron man 2. I kept trying to watch this movie but never could find the time. Well, watched it and I liked it okay. The guy with the whips was awesome. Black widow was major yummy.

Glad I'm not the only one that liked that movie. It seems super-hero movies have to be freaking perfect anymore for anyone to enjoy them.

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:50 am »

Glad I'm not the only one that liked that movie. It seems super-hero movies have to be freaking perfect anymore for anyone to enjoy them.

That makes three of us. I liked this movie too. The reason why superhero movies are not "perfect" is because most of them don't stay true to the comics and fans of the comics don't appreciate it. I haven't read any superhero comic (yet) so the movies are really enjoyable for me.

soera

« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2013, 10:49:38 am »
The thing that the comic fanatics seem to ignore is that Stan Lee himself is part of every one of these movies. If anyone should be upset about the story line going off, its him. And he approves, I approve!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2013, 01:08:06 pm »
The thing that the comic fanatics seem to ignore is that Stan Lee himself is part of every one of these movies. If anyone should be upset about the story line going off, its him. And he approves, I approve!

Stan Lee has had very little control at Marvel since they got bought out in the late 90s. And I doubt Disney has given him any more control since they took over. He's more like Marvel's mascot, at this point.

soera

« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:06 pm »
I still dont think he would be part of the movies if he didnt have some sort of input. :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2013, 01:56:43 pm »
I still dont think he would be part of the movies if he didnt have some sort of input. :)

Well like I said, he's pretty much their mascot now. He still does some things, but it's more about public image for Marvel. He hasn't been Editor-In-Chief for many years. In fact, he left Marvel for a few years there to start his own comic company, which is now owned by someone else.

« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2013, 06:02:11 pm »

very funny.
I want to see this movie too. Is the 3D any good?

yeah it wasnt in your face like some 3d. worth seeing. the bubbles at the end were amazing. my little girl tried to pop them

« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2013, 06:03:22 pm »

i loved the opening when he jumps out the plane. ACDC rocking the soundtrack.

htimreimer

« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2013, 10:56:16 pm »
i have seen man of steel and its vary polarizing

pros: amazing visuals, amazing action scenes and great performances

cons: little to no character development, the editing was annoying at times and it bordered on being pretentious at times

2.5/5 mediocre
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 04:10:14 am by htimreimer »

brunauss

« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2013, 02:58:37 pm »
Went to preview White House Down last week. Not as good as Olympus Has Fallen, but good action.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer