Author Topic: Currently Playing?  (Read 10258 times)

blipcs76

Re: Currently Playing?
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2012, 09:38:43 am »
My wife and I have been playing Rayman Origins (360).  It's a lot of fun and the platforming is really well designed.  Your character's momentum and the way you swing off ropes or bounce off bounce pads really creates a fun and smooth flow as you progress through the levels.

2D fans should absolutely pick this one up.

jcalder8

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2012, 11:15:25 am »
I am determined to finish a Pokemon game so I have started to play through FireRed for the GBA

amauriel

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2012, 11:57:07 am »
I am determined to finish a Pokemon game so I have started to play through FireRed for the GBA

You may get all the badges, but I don't feel like you ever FINISH a Pokemon game. There's always more to catch, and if you happened to catch the ones in that game, there's still more to finish the Pokedex from other games, so go play those...if you ever do catch them all, then there's breeding, which is a whole 'nother ball game...
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

jobocan

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2012, 12:11:27 pm »

You may get all the badges, but I don't feel like you ever FINISH a Pokemon game. There's always more to catch, and if you happened to catch the ones in that game, there's still more to finish the Pokedex from other games, so go play those...if you ever do catch them all, then there's breeding, which is a whole 'nother ball game...

Well, it depends. I did finish both Blue and Red back on the game boy. Collected 150 pokemon in both (including legit doubles for the ones that were exclusive), found all the hidden items, attempted to push the truck or find Pikablu... I don't think there's anything in that game I didn't do back when it came out.

scott

« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2012, 02:21:10 pm »

This.

I've been finishing Pokemon for 5 years. Ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

madmax

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2012, 05:22:48 pm »
Diablo 3 :D
Instead of studying, servers are down for maintenance right now though.

scott

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2012, 08:49:32 pm »
Diablo III, see you in a few weeks.  ;)

desocietas

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »
Kind of a dead thread, so I thought I'd come give it a lil' kick.

Ever since Borderlands 2 came out, a bunch of new Steam friends came out of the woodworks, and it's been a pretty heavy and possibly unhealthy amount of gaming going on.

More PC gaming than usual for me these days (my poor 360), but I've been jonesing for my DS/3DS games again, so it's been a good mix.

Currently playing:

Steam:

Castle Crashers
Guns of Icarus Online
Costume Quest - since H'ween is coming up, I remembered Amauriel and Disgaeniac mentioning that they play this one around Halloween so I thought I'd finally start it up to get into the spirit
Borderlands 2 - toying around with the Mechromancer now
Torchlight 2 - anxious to try the 6-player coop!

3DS / DS:

Code of Princess
Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
Etrian Odyssey

A lot of stuff just came out this week and more coming up in the next few months... What're you all playing these days?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2012, 10:33:15 pm »
Good call.

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon working on completely finishing the National Pokedex.
Also I just got Code of Princess and will be playing that a lot too.
And, I am still playing some Borderlands 2, but haven't had much time to play non-portable games.

thecollector0o7

« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2012, 10:45:24 pm »
Just got Resident evil 6 Anthology, I got to play it for like 30 mins and it seems pretty good. Hopfully it picks up :P

foxhack

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2012, 12:35:03 am »
Since I'm stuck without AC because the weather is getting cooler, but not cool enough for my PC to not overheat while playing 3D games, I started one of the adventure games in my backlog: Blackwell Unbound. Loving it so far.

godnightshade

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2012, 12:44:48 am »
I'm playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown. It's very fun.

desocietas

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2012, 12:51:45 am »
Since I'm stuck without AC because the weather is getting cooler, but not cool enough for my PC to not overheat while playing 3D games, I started one of the adventure games in my backlog: Blackwell Unbound. Loving it so far.

Did you get a new PC?  I thought I saw something on your Twitter about that...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2012, 12:52:58 am »
Good call.

I've been playing a lot of Pokemon working on completely finishing the National Pokedex.
Also I just got Code of Princess and will be playing that a lot too.
And, I am still playing some Borderlands 2, but haven't had much time to play non-portable games.

Are you playing the sequels yet? Or just trying to finish off the older ones first?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2012, 12:58:27 am »

Did you get a new PC?  I thought I saw something on your Twitter about that...
Not yet, I'm still trying to raise the cash. I have the inventory, I just need to list it first. :)

That and I had to make sure I'd be able to sell it without problems.