Author Topic: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)  (Read 31255 times)

foxhack

Re: Secret Santa VGCollect 2013 (sign ups closed)
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2013, 04:27:37 pm »
A package arrived today, not sure if I can wait until Christmas.

Open iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Don't worry, I opened it about 10 mins after I posted that. It just kept staring at me, begging to be opened. You weren't kidding about the Mexican candy either. Thanks for the interesting box of goodies.

Glad you liked them. I wish I could've gotten some specific stuff you wanted, but I had bad luck.

I also forgot to include something else... I remembered it after I dropped the box off at the post office. :( Oh well. Maybe next year. :P

desocietas

« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2013, 07:16:27 pm »
My dream of having Foxhack be my Secret Santa - poof! gone!

spicy mango lollipops be damned.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2013, 07:45:35 pm »
My dream of having Foxhack be my Secret Santa - poof! gone!

spicy mango lollipops be damned.

I didn't send him that, I sent him some mazapan, goat milk caramel candies and peanut candies.

Yes, I'm not kidding about the goat milk caramel candies. I didn't send any spicy or sour things because I didn't know how he'd react. :P

Be sure to tell us how the lead poisoning goes, tpugmire! :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:47:07 pm by foxhack »

desocietas

« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2013, 08:21:44 pm »
Yes, I'm not kidding about the goat milk caramel candies.

goat milk caramel actually sounds good, but i like eating all sorts of strange things.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2013, 09:50:08 pm »
but i like eating all sorts of strange things.

Pffft
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2013, 10:20:26 pm »
Opening the bag of candy was much like the initial opening of the box. The first thing I pulled out, I was like "I don't even know what this is".  Then when I got to the Spanish language Vanilla Ice DVD, I was thoroughly confused. I couldn't have asked for a more random assortment of stuff. Love it. I haven't tried the candy yet. Being a truck driver, I want to wait until I can be near a toilet for a while, just in case. :)
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

foxhack

« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2013, 11:14:59 pm »
Opening the bag of candy was much like the initial opening of the box. The first thing I pulled out, I was like "I don't even know what this is".  Then when I got to the Spanish language Vanilla Ice DVD, I was thoroughly confused. I couldn't have asked for a more random assortment of stuff. Love it. I haven't tried the candy yet. Being a truck driver, I want to wait until I can be near a toilet for a while, just in case. :)

I suppose that stupid DVD gave away who sent this to ya. :P

And don't worry, the candy won't hurt you. Unless you have a peanut allergy.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2013, 07:10:49 am »

...mu...s..t   re...si..s...t the overwhelming T.e..m...p....t..a.t..i....o...n..
 ::)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2013, 09:47:30 am »

...mu...s..t   re...si..s...t the overwhelming T.e..m...p....t..a.t..i....o...n..

Most definitely! I could have added soooo many comments myself. heh

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2013, 11:05:55 am »

Seems like we're both looking at the same pages at the same times a lot; doesn't it Brad?!

Find a copy of GFP yet?

soera

« Reply #280 on: December 06, 2013, 11:43:22 am »
Not yet. Went to a few stores yesterday but neither of them had that. It sounds interesting though ... something I gotta try.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #281 on: December 06, 2013, 12:11:07 pm »
Not yet. Went to a few stores yesterday but neither of them had that. It sounds interesting though ... something I gotta try.

Yeah, that figures...I'm sure that a lot of stores didn't get any copies (other than the exact amount of pre-orders that they had) -and- if any did...it was prolly just a copy or 2...

Like I mentioned - NIS America's on-line store is having their yearly Holiday Sale, so, check-out this link...it will tell you more about the game, you can get the game + the OST for $49.99, with free shipping, and some extra free "bonus items" with every order ==>

http://store.nisamerica.com/Games/The-Guided-Fate-Paradox-Standard-Edition

I'd rather you saw/read this so you'll know more about the game (and the likelihood of you're liking it or not) instead of just buying it completely blindly, on my recommendation alone.

Let me know what you think after you check-it-out, though  ;D

foxhack

« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2013, 01:26:40 pm »
When I said I would be fine with Steam credit, I didn't think I'd be taken seriously...

I just picked it up this morning. I've been curious about Looper... but uh, I don't have a Bluray player! XD Oh well, I guess this is my excuse to get a cheap player soon. But honestly this was miles ahead of what I was expecting so thank you, whoever it was that got this for me. I don't recognize your name...

desocietas

« Reply #283 on: December 06, 2013, 02:32:43 pm »
When I said I would be fine with Steam credit, I didn't think I'd be taken seriously...

I just picked it up this morning. I've been curious about Looper... but uh, I don't have a Bluray player! XD Oh well, I guess this is my excuse to get a cheap player soon. But honestly this was miles ahead of what I was expecting so thank you, whoever it was that got this for me. I don't recognize your name...

hahah sweet drawings!

ha, y'all and scott have dirty minds.  but i admit that I knew that would probably happen after i wrote it out.  oh well.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2013, 02:54:14 pm »
Dirty mind is an innate ability for males that increases with level! I have put a lot of training points in my dirty mind skill. Enough to where it has gained a new classification called pervert.