Author Topic: February 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 27772 times)

Re: February 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 11:17:42 pm »
Guys, it's February. :P

I've split the topic starting from atarileaf's first post since he technically started February's finds. I'll mention my own finds later.

Oops, you're right sorry. Senility is setting in for me :D

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 11:21:08 pm »
Persona 4 Arena - PS3

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 12:07:42 am »
Just added a complete original Nintendo DS to my collection. It was payed for in Dogecoins! picked it up in /r/dogemarket. it was a great experience and I have a few more doge deals in the works!!!

90snostalga

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 12:25:37 am »

I've split the topic starting from atarileaf's first post since he technically started February's finds. I'll mention my own finds later.

I know this is off subject Atarileaf, but I watched the senators vs leafs game and man, what a game!  Kessel with a hat trick, hard hits, speed, it was an awesome game!   :)

scott

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 12:37:23 am »
Just added a complete original Nintendo DS to my collection. It was payed for in Dogecoins! picked it up in /r/dogemarket. it was a great experience and I have a few more doge deals in the works!!!

Sexy!  I still have my original DS box and all, too bad Metroid Prime Hunters sucks so bad.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 12:56:06 am »
Sexy!  I still have my original DS box and all, too bad Metroid Prime Hunters sucks so bad.

Im really excited about this for a few reasons. I traded in my original DS for a DS lite (been wanting it back ever since) AND I payed for it in FRICKEN DOGECOINS!!!! no money out of my pocket, just mined the shit with my computer and turned it into a DS lol.

spac316

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 03:59:50 am »
I just got a new haul the other day. Soulcalibur Legends and Epic Mickey for Wii, Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer is Dead for PS3.
I also got some collectables...a couple Pac-Man glasses and Sonic CD soundtrack.

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 07:38:49 am »

I know this is off subject Atarileaf, but I watched the senators vs leafs game and man, what a game!  Kessel with a hat trick, hard hits, speed, it was an awesome game!   :)

Yep loved it. Kadri controversy aside. :)

soera

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 09:39:06 am »
What the hell are dogecoins?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 10:20:15 am »
What the hell are dogecoins?
I think they're bit-coins based on that doge meme...What are bit-coins? no f*ckin Idea

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 12:10:05 pm »
Dog-Coins? Man am I behind the times. I still haven't even used Bit Coins yet.

I don't have a Smart Phone or Tablet for that matter, either. I have a flip-phone TracPhone (with crappy-ass mobile web) and a land-line still (Does a 3DS count as a tablet? If so, I have that.)

90snostalga

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 01:28:56 pm »
Dog-Coins? Man am I behind the times. I still haven't even used Bit Coins yet.

I don't have a Smart Phone or Tablet for that matter, either. I have a flip-phone TracPhone (with crappy-ass mobile web) and a land-line still (Does a 3DS count as a tablet? If so, I have that.)

Hey its cool man.  I have a basic straight talk phone flip phone that is only active like every other month, i have a laptop, no tablet, no smart phone, none of that.  Don't need it!

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 04:15:18 pm »
Lol, Dogecoin is a crytocurrency that can be "mined" with a GPU. if you're looking for more information stop by reddit.com/r/dogecoin.

People are selling all sorts of stuff on /r/dogemarket. I also just bought a copy of GTA V, still waiting for that to come in.

karyann

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 05:56:06 pm »
Meh, I just decided that I'd finally give in and try to mine dogecoins, but it's only for windows/mac. I guess I won't start mining today either!

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 09:01:05 pm »
Meh, I just decided that I'd finally give in and try to mine dogecoins, but it's only for windows/mac. I guess I won't start mining today either!

You can mine on linux. people are doing it all the time. Head over to http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining and they can help you out with it.