Author Topic: Turf's Zero Edits Productions  (Read 24531 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Turf's Zero Edits Productions
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:43:16 pm »
Do you like watching a grown man making internet videos like a teenage girl?  Well, you've come to the right place. I'm going to start posting videos here.  This is fun for me to do, but I want to make it better.  Feel free to hit me up with some feedback.  Just don't tell me I need to edit the videos.  That ain't happening.  I'm going to pretend it's artist integrity, but really I'm just lazy.

Now fresh off the request line, a first try with The Jetsons.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 01:46:02 pm by turf »

matt

Re: Turf's Zero Edits Productions
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 03:31:31 pm »
"grown man making internet videos like a teenage gir"

SIGN ME UP!

sin2beta

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 04:56:53 pm »
Tip to make it better: Be pissed drunk. I always love drunk angry playthroughs.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:40:05 pm »

It was at about 8 this morning.  I'm not that dedicated to drinking. 
I recently discovered "My Drunk Kitchen" on youtube.  This chick gets shitty while cooking.  My Drunk Gameroom?  I need to get my wife to get into a bottle of wine with me and play something.  That might be real funny.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:41:50 pm by turf »

sin2beta

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 07:04:27 pm »

It was at about 8 this morning.  I'm not that dedicated to drinking. 
I recently discovered "My Drunk Kitchen" on youtube.  This chick gets shitty while cooking.  My Drunk Gameroom?  I need to get my wife to get into a bottle of wine with me and play something.  That might be real funny.

I LOVE my drunk kitchen. Hannah is freakin' adorable.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 08:34:15 pm »
Hahah, that George Jetson walking animation is hilarious.  Nice work!  Looking forward to seeing more :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 03:53:50 am »
Nothing against you playing video games as I stopped the video a little over 2 minutes...  It's just that seeing you play Jetsons made me remember the times when my childhood friend and I would play Chip 'N' Dale: Rescue Rangers.  Enjoyed the fact that you referenced it too.

Question, though...  Is the George Jetson pick-up,found after activating the anti-gravity switch, (around 2 minutes into the video) similar to Extra Life or 1-UP?

As for posting videos here...  Are you allowing us requests for what your next game play-through will be and/or to feedback on your video production?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 06:39:41 am »
Yes! :)  Love the video.  I would like to state that I requested this video in case any one's wondering why Turf would start out with the Jetsons.  I does seem like a cool game tho'.  I got to get that with my tax money. 

At least now we know when Nintendo thought about the Wii U GamePad lol

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 09:29:04 am »

Question, though...  Is the George Jetson pick-up,found after activating the anti-gravity switch, (around 2 minutes into the video) similar to Extra Life or 1-UP?

As for posting videos here...  Are you allowing us requests for what your next game play-through will be and/or to feedback on your video production?

The George pick up is a 1-up. I got it on the next play through. Once I figured the game and controls out the game is pretty easy for the most part.

Feel free to throw out requests. I'd love to do something you guys would like to watch. I may not get to it right away, since I'm not making any kind of schedule promises.  Feedback, good or bad, is appreciated too. Just be gentle. I'm delicate like a flower.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 02:42:05 am »
I guess I'll hold off on feedback/suggestions once I see more videos from you.  For now, your first video is a mix of a short walkthrough and play run.  Definitely staying away from the game, though...  I'd rather get Chip 'N' Dale: Rescue Rangers.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 09:45:39 am »
I guess I'll hold off on feedback/suggestions once I see more videos from you.  For now, your first video is a mix of a short walkthrough and play run.  Definitely staying away from the game, though...  I'd rather get Chip 'N' Dale: Rescue Rangers.

For the money, I'd stick with Chip 'n' Dale.  Not only is it a better game, it's 5x cheaper.  The Jetson's was fun though.  It was a lot better than I expected.

scott

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:29 am »
Are you sticking with NES games or branching out to anything that can be played on a TV?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 09:55:23 am »
Are you sticking with NES games or branching out to anything that can be played on a TV?

Whatever you yahoos want me to video on.  I'm not going to rush out and buy something for this, but if I have it.  I'll give you my 2 cents.  I'll try to keep them short though.

Last night my son wanted to video himself playing a game.  Keep in mind he's 4.  I recorded 20+ min of us playing Contra.  He wanted to put it up on YouTube so his momma could watch it on the TV.  When I uploaded it, it only posted the last 5 min or so.  I'll try again tonight.  Playing Games With The Boy was born. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:58:24 am by turf »

scott

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 01:19:43 pm »
Castlevania on NES.

Go.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 01:39:44 pm »
Castlevania on NES.

Go.

If I can get 5 or 10 min without my kid under foot, I'll get right on it.