Author Topic: Class of Heroes 2G physical release  (Read 8758 times)

abe

Re: Class of Heroes 2G physical release
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2014, 09:08:30 pm »
I noticed today on PSNProfiles that the trophy set for CoH 2G is up now. http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3048-Class-of-Heroes-2G
I'm assuming this means the release is very close now.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2014, 06:28:23 am »
Anyone know when they changed the # on the bottom of the spine on the cases for PS3 games (aka the "region"(#)) from "1" to "All" for NA games?

I noticed that all the games I have from 2014 have the All on the spine, 2013 still had the 1 on the spine. I'm assuming it changed when 2014 came around, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sounds right.

Being region free, though - shouldn't they have always really been "All"?  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2014, 09:16:23 am »
Anyone know when they changed the # on the bottom of the spine on the cases for PS3 games (aka the "region"(#)) from "1" to "All" for NA games?

I noticed that all the games I have from 2014 have the All on the spine, 2013 still had the 1 on the spine. I'm assuming it changed when 2014 came around, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sounds right.

Being region free, though - shouldn't they have always really been "All"?  :o

Yes and no. Even though they were region free, they are still technically region 1 games. Some of the new games with the "All" on the spine even say on the back that they're optimized for region 1 consoles.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2014, 10:06:43 am »
huh, I've never noticed that!

karyann

« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2014, 09:29:43 am »
11.14.2014 Printing of the manuals and coversheets for Class of Heroes 2G are completed and they are at the Sony manuafacturing plant.  Manufacture completion is scheduled for 11/18, at which point they'll be shipped back to us for fulfillment. Next week the "last call" emails for address corrections or changes will go out, so we're ready to go with shipment right before Thanksgiving.

Finally close to shipping!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2014, 10:37:21 am »
11.14.2014 Printing of the manuals and coversheets for Class of Heroes 2G are completed and they are at the Sony manuafacturing plant.  Manufacture completion is scheduled for 11/18, at which point they'll be shipped back to us for fulfillment. Next week the "last call" emails for address corrections or changes will go out, so we're ready to go with shipment right before Thanksgiving.

*squeals*...erm, thumps chest in a very manly & approving manner  :-[

soera

« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2014, 10:48:17 am »
11.14.2014 Printing of the manuals and cover sheets for Class of Heroes 2G are completed and they are at the Sony manufacturing plant.  Manufacture completion is scheduled for 11/18, at which point they'll be shipped back to us for fulfillment. Next week the "last call" emails for address corrections or changes will go out, so we're ready to go with shipment right before Thanksgiving.

Cheer!!! :D

soera

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2014, 12:52:34 am »
I just got a notice in my email that it should be shipping in a few days. :D

karyann

« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2014, 09:51:33 am »
I got it too! I guess we'll have the game in our hands by the first week of December. I'm happy but sad at the same time, since I'll be in finals, and right after the finals I'm leaving for the holidays, so I won't have much time to try it  before next year :-\

argyle

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2014, 05:07:08 am »
I just read on another forum that some people have started receiving theirs - be on the lookout! :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2014, 09:15:09 am »
Oooo, it should arrive around the same time as Retro city Rampage. :)

GrooDWanderer

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2014, 11:59:24 am »
Zenimus got his yesterday. I rushed home to disappointment in my mailbox. Hopefully today. :D
As dangerous as a stampede of cattle...and almost as smart.

scott

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2014, 12:20:43 pm »
I haven't seen a shipping confirmation yet for mine. But I'm happy to see that its now rolling out.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

argyle

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2014, 12:37:05 pm »
I haven't seen a shipping confirmation yet for mine. But I'm happy to see that its now rolling out.

From what I understand, the email you should have gotten a week or two ago confirming your shipping address will be the last email you get.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2014, 12:39:16 pm »

From what I understand, the email you should have gotten a week or two ago confirming your shipping address will be the last email you get.

Hm, good to know.  It's kind of like how Square Enix sent me a shipping confirmation this past Monday.  After I received the game last Wednesday.  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas