Author Topic: My video game collection (over 1,200 items)...  (Read 4166 times)

Re: My video game collection (over 1,200 items)...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 11:13:09 am »
All I can say is have fun shipping that all out

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 11:42:25 am »
No BIN price?!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 11:44:48 am »
Well, not even sure what a "fair" BIN price would be... Any suggestions?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 12:01:09 pm »

LMAO!

Hell no, I don't have any suggestions as to what a fair BIN price would be...that'd be waaaay beyond the scope of my knowledge to do so :o

I was actually asking because I really was curious myself as to what a BIN for such a collection would be 8)

I *can* however, give you 2 good suggestions as to who possibly *would* be able to realistically help you with that -

- PM our site member "theFlea", and/or

-  ask/link Mike at

http://collectorscardsandgames.com

He is a long-time, honest, fair, and personal friend of mine.

If you do talk to him, you can tell him that Kenny sent you & he'll be able to weed your e-mail out from the hundreds that he gets daily.

Are you considering selling any of the items separately or is it a definite all or nothing thing?

Best of luck to you, though!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 12:03:28 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 12:19:04 pm »
Alright man, thanks a lot for the tips.

Definitely an all or nothing deal, since life has just gotten way too hectic/busy for me to mess with it anymore.

And if there are any redditors on here and want to help a fellow collector out, please upvote my submission: http://redd.it/21lhgu ;D

bobster

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 02:08:52 pm »

LMAO!

Hell no, I don't have any suggestions as to what a fair BIN price would be...that'd be waaaay beyond the scope of my knowledge to do so :o

I was actually asking because I really was curious myself as to what a BIN for such a collection would be 8)

I *can* however, give you 2 good suggestions as to who possibly *would* be able to realistically help you with that -

- PM our site member "theFlea", and/or

-  ask/link Mike at

http://collectorscardsandgames.com

He is a long-time, honest, fair, and personal friend of mine.

If you do talk to him, you can tell him that Kenny sent you & he'll be able to weed your e-mail out from the hundreds that he gets daily.

Are you considering selling any of the items separately or is it a definite all or nothing thing?

Best of luck to you, though!
I've been meaning to email that guy to see if he has any NES manuals I'm missing. Thanks for the reminder Kenny!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

theflea

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 05:54:09 pm »
I see several pieces I'd be interested in, If the auction doesn't sell send me a PM and I might buy some stuff from you.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 05:57:42 pm »
I see several pieces I'd be interested in, If the auction doesn't sell send me a PM and I might buy some stuff from you.

Will do. :)

soera

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »
I know you may not want to deal with all the bullshit of selling each piece separately ... but honestly the only people that are going to buy a massive huge lot like that is a reseller.

I am interested in a couple of items myself. The boxed 3D SMS glasses and the complete copy of Ys books I & II on the Turbo Duo. If you are willing to make a deal on them, let me know!!!!

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 06:16:14 pm »
I know you may not want to deal with all the bullshit of selling each piece separately ... but honestly the only people that are going to buy a massive huge lot like that is a reseller.

I am interested in a couple of items myself. The boxed 3D SMS glasses and the complete copy of Ys books I & II on the Turbo Duo. If you are willing to make a deal on them, let me know!!!!

Well, if it doesn't sell I will, and even if it does I'll try talking to the buyer into letting those go.  Just PM me an offer so I can try to discount that from the final price.

Thanks!

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 06:27:34 pm »
It's a shame you don't ship to Argentina!!! Although the shipping would cost as much as the games...

Good luck with the auction!

Cheers!
Juan M. - Naicigam

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 07:04:10 pm »
It's a shame you don't ship to Argentina!!! Although the shipping would cost as much as the games...

Good luck with the auction!

Cheers!

Yeah, I can see that getting pretty expensive! :)

Thanks!

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 07:10:18 pm »
All I can say is have fun shipping that all out
It's definitely not going to be fun... :'(