Author Topic: May 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 44076 times)

spac316

Re: May 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2014, 06:54:51 pm »
Recent purchases...
Pac-Man Vs./Pac-Man World 2 bundle for Gamecube, Excite Truck for Wii and WWE Wrestlemania 2000 for GBC!
Also, in the mail I received...
Jaws and Whomp'em for NES!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2014, 07:25:18 pm »
The mail just came. I had George Forman on the NES and Ninja Gaiden on the Master System waiting on me in there. Awesome!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2014, 07:26:26 pm »
Yes, it really tends to pull a disgaeniac whenever he adds new stuff.

:-[

better 'disgaeniaced' then 'Munsoned'  8)

+5 trivia points to the 1st one of you to call-out that reference!

Thanks Greg  ;D

That pic was already submitted (NOT by me) when I added more of the game's info this afternoon; but, Damn - that's one ugly-ass, siggie-stretching pic...innit?   :'(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2014, 07:31:11 pm »
Yes, it really tends to pull a disgaeniac whenever he adds new stuff.

:-[

better 'disgaeniaced' then 'Munsoned'  8)

+5 trivia points to the 1st one of you to call-out that out

I know it but I already have all the trivia points. I'll let someone else try.

blipcs76

« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2014, 09:43:33 am »
Picked up a few random items:

Galaxian, Ms Pac Man, Basketball, Qbert (2600)
Rampage 2 (PS1)
Wipeout64(N64 CIB)

But what I'm most excited about is my Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection finally showed up.  I don't have my own photo, but here's what it looks like:

It comes with so much content, I couldn't pass it up -- 11 disc soundtrack, art book, light-up Ryu statue, Ryu's black belt, 2 disc blu-ray set of documentaries and various SF anime and four games (SFIV Arcade and SF vs Tekken on disc; SFII HD and SFIII 3rd Strike download codes [boo!] and a boatload of DLC costumes.)  And a really badass box it all comes in.

bobster

« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2014, 09:47:33 am »

Rampage 2 (PS1)
Wipeout64(N64 CIB)

But what I'm most excited about is my Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collection finally showed up.  I don't have my own photo, but here's what it looks like:

It comes with so much content, I couldn't pass it up -- 11 disc soundtrack, art book, light-up Ryu statue, Ryu's black belt, 2 disc blu-ray set of documentaries and various SF anime and four games (SFIV Arcade and SF vs Tekken on disc; SFII HD and SFIII 3rd Strike download codes [boo!] and a boatload of DLC costumes.)  And a really badass box it all comes in.

That's pretty sweet looking! It looks like a lot (if not all) of the games are a download codes?
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2014, 12:31:40 pm »
I just picked up my Wolfenstein for PS4, but I'm not going to add it to my collection since this will be a "finish it & trade it" game.  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2014, 12:49:25 pm »
I just picked up my Wolfenstein for PS4, but I'm not going to add it to my collection since this will be a "finish it & trade it" game.  ;)

You getting Mind Zero and/or Murdered: Soul Suspect?

Ive pre-ordered the 1st & I'm still undecided on the 2nd...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2014, 01:47:57 pm »

You getting Mind Zero and/or Murdered: Soul Suspect?

Ive pre-ordered the 1st & I'm still undecided on the 2nd...

Neither at release, we'll see about later on.  Mind Zero looks to be of...questionable quality from videos I've seen.  :P  Murdered: SS looks interesting, but I don't know anything about the dev.  Besides, it looks like the type of game that will drop in price VERY quickly - gotta save my funds.  ;)

Getting Wolfenstein, Drakengard 3 & Mugen Souls Z this week.  Next week is Watch Dogs & Mario Kart 8.  After that, the next thing I expect to preorder/get at release will be One Piece Unlimited World Red for the PS3 on July 8. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

blipcs76

« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2014, 02:05:17 pm »

Rampage 2 (PS1)
Wipeout64(N64 CIB)

That's pretty sweet looking! It looks like a lot (if not all) of the games are a download codes?

Street Fighter IV Arcade and Street Fighter vs. Tekken are on disc / SF2 HD and SF3 Third Strike are download codes.

« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2014, 04:14:55 pm »
Got impatient, so I bought Wolfenstein lol I couldn't get away from the setting in it which sounds really awesome.

htimreimer

« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2014, 04:35:54 am »
this is what i got at my local salvation army thrift store
lion king activity center - $2
bandai electronics hockey - $2.50 ( going by the strictest definition of a video game, this barely passed as one)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:38:33 am by htimreimer »

blipcs76

« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2014, 10:10:50 am »
this is what i got at my local salvation army thrift store
lion king activity center - $2
bandai electronics hockey - $2.50 ( going by the strictest definition of a video game, this barely passed as one)

Very cool!  Those old LED games are neat collectibles.  Not very playable today, but they're cool collectables.  I've got Mattel Football and Basketball, never seen that hockey one before.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2014, 12:15:04 pm »
^ I got a Head-To-Head Basketball and Baseball LCD handhelds at Goodwill once. Thought I got a steal, but then I got home and saw a 2005 date underneath the battery-compartment, reproductions. Ugh.

Cool find, man!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2014, 12:52:22 pm »
I got Pokemon white version on the DS and Wolfenstien the new order on the PS4.