Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 226642 times)

argyle

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #615 on: May 28, 2015, 06:22:19 pm »
I was just reminded there was a thread over on Gamefaqs concerning the CoH2G PSN release and it looks like Vic finally posted an update last week.  It claims the game will be included in this coming Tuesday (June 2nd) PSN update.  Sounds pretty definitive, but you never know...

Well I updated the OP with this date because...

Also updated several more dates, including the most important one - Dragon Quest Heroes on Oct 13! ;D Now I just need to know the release dates for Xenoblade Chronicles X & Persona 5.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #616 on: May 30, 2015, 12:12:44 pm »
Also updated several more dates, including the most important one - Dragon Quest Heroes on Oct 13! Disgaea 5 ;D Now I just need to know the release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X Persona 5.

Fix'd  ;)

'cuz...both in gaming + on the web: Not thinking the same way as me - and not liking what I like & not disliking hating & trashing what I don't like =

*Being Wrong*!

:o 8) :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #617 on: May 31, 2015, 01:02:21 pm »
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita) was announced for localization the other day. Yaay. ;D

Also updated several more dates, including the most important one - Dragon Quest Heroes on Oct 13! Disgaea 5 ;D Now I just need to know the release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X Persona 5.

Fix'd  ;)

'cuz...both in gaming + on the web: Not thinking the same way as me - and not liking what I like & not disliking hating & trashing what I don't like =

*Being Wrong*!

100% true :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #618 on: May 31, 2015, 01:52:19 pm »
Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita) was announced for localization the other day. Yaay. ;D

Fix'd  ;)

*Being Wrong*!

100% true :P

Amen
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #619 on: May 31, 2015, 10:40:49 pm »
All of that rubbish is superseded by one rule - The Greg Is Always Right. ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #620 on: June 01, 2015, 01:06:51 pm »

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

davifus

« Reply #621 on: June 01, 2015, 04:12:50 pm »
Steins Gate El Psy Congroo Edition shipped out.
I'm pretty excited for this
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

soera

« Reply #622 on: June 02, 2015, 12:08:15 am »
Bravely Second coming to NA in 2016

Bummer :(

Not sure what part of this could be a bummer other than it not being til next year ... but I dont give any sort of fuck. I am still super happy that its coming, Ill wait til next year!!!!

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #623 on: June 02, 2015, 12:41:36 am »

Not sure what part of this could be a bummer other than it not being til next year ... but I dont give any sort of fuck. I am still super happy that its coming, Ill wait til next year!!!!

Yes, was under the impression it came out at end of 2014 so I was expecting it to hit this year.  Just looked and it's only a month or so old so... yeah... #firstworldproblems

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

argyle

« Reply #624 on: June 02, 2015, 04:41:42 am »

Yes, was under the impression it came out at end of 2014 so I was expecting it to hit this year.  Just looked and it's only a month or so old so... yeah... #firstworldproblems

Hey, I'm having to wait until 2014 for Yokai Watch, and that came out in Japan in 2013 I believe. :o

soera

« Reply #625 on: June 02, 2015, 08:33:21 am »

Hey, I'm having to wait until 2014 for Yokai Watch, and that came out in Japan in 2013 I believe. :o

:o :o :o

argyle

« Reply #626 on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:02 am »

:o :o :o

Doh, that should say 2016. In my defense, I had a bad case of insomnia last night so it's a miracle that post was coherent at all. :P

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #627 on: June 02, 2015, 09:09:32 am »
Doh, that should say 2016. In my defense, I had a bad case of insomnia last night so it's a miracle that post was coherent at all. :P

Aw, I was expecting a follow-up treatise on cyclical time theory and was about to applaud you for your saintly patience. ;)

argyle

« Reply #628 on: June 02, 2015, 09:17:00 am »

Aw, I was expecting a follow-up treatise on cyclical time theory and was about to applaud you for your saintly patience. ;)

I did just watch Interstellar this past weekend, so I'm sure I could be inspired to come up with some off-the-wall time looping stuff. ;)

desocietas

« Reply #629 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:54 pm »
The poll for Summon Night 5 is up at http://www.gaijinworks.com/ !
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas