Author Topic: Edits and you : A note!  (Read 4443 times)

soera

Re: Edits and you : A note!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 01:05:48 pm »
Thats not what I was getting at. :( A few people were sending in literally a couple hundred minor edits all at once ... Some of them were the exact same edit just impatient enough to wait for someone to approve them.

Well, gee, that's what I normally deal with and you don't hear me complaining. :P

As for the exact same edit, some folks - even regulars - have issues with double submissions. It's not their fault, it just happens.

I am not exactly complaining ... just want people to realize what goes on!

And the "X number of pending edits" is an awesome idea!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 02:05:43 pm »
Yeah, it's one thing if someone inadvertantly clicks on "Submit" twice...it's probably happened to all of us -but- repeatedly re-submitting something over & over & over because it's not showing up and/or being approved quickly enough for the person...well, IMO - that's just being an impatient ass-hat  >:(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 02:27:06 pm »
I just did a few minor edits.

*Fearing the Soera*

scott

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 05:14:06 pm »
Thats not what I was getting at. :( A few people were sending in literally a couple hundred minor edits all at once ... Some of them were the exact same edit just impatient enough to wait for someone to approve them.

Well, gee, that's what I normally deal with and you don't hear me complaining. :P

As for the exact same edit, some folks - even regulars - have issues with double submissions. It's not their fault, it just happens.

Yup. I've been guilty of double editing, especially if I notice that I typo'd something. It happens. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 03:08:19 pm »
I don't make edits. 8)
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »
I have no particular strong feelings regarding the current edit process....