Author Topic: October 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 34426 times)

Re: October 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2014, 04:17:08 am »
Got a Wii game in the mail today that I bought off of ebay:

IMAG0024

This game is a freakin gem!!! I used to play LA Machinguns at my local Dave and Busters in the late 90s. So fun :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2014, 10:59:51 am »
I just picked up a like-new and CIB copy of Toukiden: Age of Demons for the Vita.

Anyone here played or tried it?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2014, 12:54:56 pm »

IMAG0024

One of the few games still on my Wii wishlist.

abe

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2014, 05:44:36 pm »
I just picked up a like-new and CIB copy of Toukiden: Age of Demons for the Vita.

Anyone here played or tried it?

I've heard from somebody who has that it's decent, but I haven't played it yet. I'm holding out on buying it so I can just buy Toukiden Kiwami (the improved version) instead when it releases next year.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2014, 05:53:22 pm »

IMAG0024

One of the few games still on my Wii wishlist.
Same here. It's the only wii game I'm looking for I can't get a decent price on since all of the Gamestop copies in my areas price them as new so thats $20. I think I may need ebay to get a good deal for this.

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2014, 06:40:52 pm »
My Playstation 4 Destiny Bundle came in last night, along with that I picked up Killzone Shadow Fall and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag from a friend.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »
I don't know if any of you guys have CD Tradeposts where you live, but I absolutely love them. Especially for PS2 collecting. I just popped in today and picked up Killer 7 on PS2 for 2 bucks! Been wanting this game forever.

pacpix

« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2014, 09:32:21 pm »
I don't know if any of you guys have CD Tradeposts where you live, but I absolutely love them. Especially for PS2 collecting. I just popped in today and picked up Killer 7 on PS2 for 2 bucks! Been wanting this game forever.
You got a killer deal on that game!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2014, 09:36:15 pm »

I say I popped in, but they have their inventory on their website and I saw that one listed at $1.99 and immediately got in my car, lol. And they only sell complete games (at least for non cartridge games), and you can occasionally find Limited/Collectors editions and they sell them for the same price as the regular versions... And I happen to have like 5 of them in my city so I always make my rounds when I get a chance.

argyle

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2014, 10:59:31 pm »

I say I popped in, but they have their inventory on their website and I saw that one listed at $1.99 and immediately got in my car, lol. And they only sell complete games (at least for non cartridge games), and you can occasionally find Limited/Collectors editions and they sell them for the same price as the regular versions... And I happen to have like 5 of them in my city so I always make my rounds when I get a chance.

Never heard of it, but sounds like an awesome chain. What area are you in?
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Bwigdahl

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2014, 11:06:04 pm »

I live in Wichita KS. I think they only have stores in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri

argyle

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2014, 11:20:45 pm »

I live in Wichita KS. I think they only have stores in Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri

Ah. I found a place this year kinda like what you're describing that only has locations in Tennessee - but unfortunately, that's a bit far for me to make a quick Sat. drive & check out. ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #162 on: October 19, 2014, 01:02:22 am »
Day one of the Portland Retro Game Expo

Browser Jr plush
Super Game boy
UN Squadron
SMB Deluxe
R Type DX
Aero Fighters Assault
SMB 64
Blast Corp
Pinball
Kirby Adventure
Zelda 2
Donkey Konga 2
Geist
Adventure
Bezerk
Yars' Revenge
Phoenix
Solaris
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:45:38 am by badATchaos »

Warmsignal

« Reply #163 on: October 19, 2014, 01:14:07 am »
More NES games! :o Ghosts N Goblins, Section Z, Stinger, and Caveman Games.

Lord, there are soOOoo many NES games. They just never stop. Perhaps there are more games that appeal to me in some sense on NES, than any other game console. Everywhere I go I'm reminded of more NES games I still want, and I keep buying them. The good thing is, they don't cost very much.

spac316

« Reply #164 on: October 19, 2014, 08:43:28 am »
I downloaded Crimson Dragon for XBox One the other day. If you like Panzer Dragoon, this would be up your alley.  It's made by the same creator with his new company and it's considered the spiritual successor to the series.
Anyway, I got this free with "Games with Gold".